14:30, Fri 10 Aug
0-1 Blues. Battle of attrition bodies on the line, clumsy penalty awarded against Flint and we nick it! Everyone thinks we will be promoted and sha will be a crazy place next week until Swansea bring us back down to earth
14:32, Fri 10 Aug
Bumm3ed senseless - 4 nil Boro
14:34, Fri 10 Aug
Middlesbrough sit back and set up not to get beat.

0-0
14:34, Fri 10 Aug
I think Monk will play 5 in midfield to try to stifle them and then bring on Bogle for 20 minutes.

It will still end up 2-0 to Boro.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
14:40, Fri 10 Aug
I think so too, 3 CMs was terrifying with NDoye, Kief and Gardner but G Gardz might make it work. The 442 hasn't really worked away from home, I don't remember picking up any points besides Bolton away.

I think we'll lose but a point would be great
15:49, Fri 10 Aug
Whatever happens, even if we're winning 1-0 with ten seconds left, a draw would be a great result for us.

Albeit unlikely.

Crossed fingers
Does anybody actually click on links in your signature? I wonder. Listen to A New Man by Rob Roy Fellows #np on #SoundCloud
[soundcloud.com]
15:52, Fri 10 Aug
Spanked.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
16:03, Fri 10 Aug
Bluestaines
This is a fixture we have always struggled to get anything out of over the years often regardless of the relative strengths of the two sides on the day. Even if we lose by two or three I dont think we should be too down about it.

2 wins in last 20 league and cup visits to Middlesboro. Realistically a free hit, but will take a point all day tomorrow.
16:17, Fri 10 Aug
Boro mate on FB saying Hughill is injured already ๐Ÿ˜
16:29, Fri 10 Aug
Nose of Blue
Probably one of the toughest away games of the season tomorrow so avoiding defeat would be a great result.

I think we are capable of grinding out a draw and I can see us having one of those disappointing days where we take the lead only to concede late on and come away with that feeling that a draw is no longer a good result LOL!!

1v1 Juke

Boro have lost Traore, Bamford and Gibson in about a week without replacing them. If we manage from set pieces and restrict Assombalonga we can defo get at least a draw. They are not as good as people think.
16:29, Fri 10 Aug
4-1 Adams
the king loves me
16:31, Fri 10 Aug
1-1

Adams.
Dong Ren Out.
16:35, Fri 10 Aug
I didn't realise Hugil was not available yet, that's pleasing.I'll revise it to 2-1.

On th subject of replacing players, Flint is Gibson's replacement, they got him in early, but yeah, Traore is yet to be replaced.
@LeMod1875
16:57, Fri 10 Aug
Le Mod
I didn't realise Hugil was not available yet, that's pleasing.I'll revise it to 2-1.

On the subject of replacing players, Flint is Gibson's replacement, they got him in early, but yeah, Traore is yet to be replaced.

Fair point on Flint. Seems to be liable to pace defensively though. Hopefully Adams can get at him like he did against him at Bristol!
16:58, Fri 10 Aug
Would be nice not to be one down after 5 minutes
17:00, Fri 10 Aug
0 - 2 Gardner Gardner
17:05, Fri 10 Aug
0 - 2 Gardner Gardner

Imagine the odds are generous, neither are prolific ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
17:05, Fri 10 Aug
Yup. 4-0 Boro
17:57, Fri 10 Aug
Silly Xuandong Ren
Definitely lose tomorrow.

We always lose at Boro.

Child goalkeeper against the biggest load of brutes in all four divisions.

Nah, write it off. First league win comes at home to Swansea.

I wish I had your optimism. Swansea looked devastating at times against Sheff Utd and Montero is evil at this level.
18:03, Fri 10 Aug
3-1 to them, I think Iโ€™ll take a narrow 1-0 defeat as I donโ€™t want a bad goal difference like last season ๐Ÿ™ˆ