06:10, Tue 11 Sep
The sickest aspect of all this is that the new Champion's achievement - a life-time's pinnacle will forever be overshadowed by that moaning, spoiled brat's scandalous abuse of her position.
A ban from the next 4 majors should be a minimum punishment.
But no matter what , Williams should hold her head in shame for the rest of her days after hijacking a fellow pro's Big Day.
Disgusting !!
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
06:30, Tue 11 Sep
Strikes me as the sort of chap that would.
07:45, Tue 11 Sep
'roid rage.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
08:04, Tue 11 Sep
Oh dear
08:10, Tue 11 Sep
newblue
However, criticism of her veers towards the misogynistic, including on here.

Where on here?
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
08:14, Tue 11 Sep
What?
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
08:18, Tue 11 Sep
LondonBlue
Her claiming the men get away with it was ridiculous too, when the stats show they're more likely to be given code violations compared to the women!

She epitomizes the victim culture we live in currently. Pathetic.

This. When I was growing up the aim was for equality, where we judged people based on their actions and words rather than their gender, race or anything else.

How have we got to the point where it is racist/sexist in some people's eyes to call out a black woman for being a dick when she was clearly erm, being a dick.
08:34, Tue 11 Sep
In the past, whenever she was discussed. Usually congregating around the comment that she’s a bloke.
08:38, Tue 11 Sep
she does look rather masculine though. it's not mysoginistic. just as some men look feminine (waves at oldham).
My favourite sportsman
And sportswoman

😂 made me larf, though it shouldn't have done.
09:34, Tue 11 Sep
Musername
What does being a mother have to do with anything? What a bizarre thing to say.

I think I heard something about that, I wasn't really listening, so I could have it wrong, but I think the gist was, she had time off to have a baby. So she slipped down the rankings, as she wasn't playing.
This to her, was her being penalised for being a (sort of) woman.
09:51, Tue 11 Sep
And if a dad had time off to be with his baby and partner, he’d be penalised for being a dad. Men and women both drop down rankings when out injured.
She’s a declining idiot at times. That final was one of those times
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:09, Tue 11 Sep
Quite - didn't Murray drop to about 700 in the rankings after missing a chunk of the season?

I do appreciate it's frustrating for women who choose to have children to be affected like this, but the idea she should get a free pass for using her ovaries is daft.
10:35, Tue 11 Sep
I'm putting this up here to see what comments it illicits - it's not my take on it but it is a different spin.

[www.independent.co.uk]
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
10:36, Tue 11 Sep
I read that and thought it was largely apologist nonesense
10:44, Tue 11 Sep
This thread is a like a UKIP rally
10:44, Tue 11 Sep
that's just a pile of s**t clickbait for comments article.
10:48, Tue 11 Sep
I don't think it would be good to put as much effort into compiling a portfolio of things which have upset you, as you do training.

The umpire shouldn't have to shift through a file of incidents which are nothing to do with the match, but are presented as a case for letting someone off.

'Independent' sure.
10:50, Tue 11 Sep
Pigeon
This thread is a like a UKIP rally

Any one in particular? I didn't know you followed them, or gave them much attention. I'd be interested to learn more.
10:54, Tue 11 Sep
It does rather read as if Williams should be exempt from the rules that apply to everyone else *because*