22:40, Mon 10 Sep
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Someone’s telling Porkies. But who?
23:38, Mon 10 Sep
London Council, what a bunch of feckwits.

Peoples heads should roll over this debacle that is costing the taxpayer.

I just don’t understand how such incompetence can be allowed in high profile positions.

If it were a blue collar working man he would be served his arris on a plate and vilified for all to see.
We know who, I think.
The whole deal is a farce

[www.standard.co.uk]
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
07:10, Tue 11 Sep
Ah, Boris Hubris Johnson. Vanity projects a speciality. Forgive me if my memory is sketchy, but wasn't the original plan for the stadium to become a relatively low crowd capacity dedicated athletics stadium, with a view to it taking over from the Crystal Palace facility?
07:21, Tue 11 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
We know who, I think.

[www.standard.co.uk]

Just imagine how things will be if West Ham get relegated this season 👍🤞
07:41, Tue 11 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
We know who, I think.

[www.standard.co.uk]

10 months ago - has Mr Khan improved the situation ?
That West Ham spokesman's contribution is vomit-inducing.
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
08:22, Tue 11 Sep
Sound Familier, never liked to dig deep the Daves despite what some say

[www.dailymail.co.uk]
12:35, Wed 12 Sep
At least they're top of a league now:

[www.bbc.co.uk]
14:20, Wed 12 Sep
Ah, so it looks like thouands of cheap season tickets we're snapped up by neutrals and fans of others clubs afterall. Leaving thousands of empty seats each match.

I recall arguing about this on here a few times..

"Newham council says the average attendance at West Ham was 42,779 based on the 12 games it attended - which is 12,530 fans fewer than the club's season average figure of 55,309."
@LeMod1875
14:21, Wed 12 Sep
DES won’t believe that
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:45, Wed 12 Sep
DES will just say we're bitter 😂
17:23, Wed 12 Sep
Bluesince62
DES will just say we're haters 😂
It'll be your companies and the like too I think.
19:04, Wed 12 Sep
No sweat. The taxpayer can pick up the tab for Karren and Boris's Magic Money Tree.
Makes him sick seeing people take money out of the game...

[www.theguardian.com]
21:57, Thu 13 Sep
Taking it off the taxpayer is fine though
DES
22:01, Thu 13 Sep
Rab, they saved the tax payer millions, blame red ken & Seb Coe!
Kro
22:27, Thu 13 Sep
DES
DES
Rab, they saved the tax payer millions, blame red ken & Seb Coe!
Kro

how on earth can the dildo brothers and the horse lady have SAVED us millions Des? When WE actually paid for THEIR stadium?
Does anybody actually click on links in your signature? I wonder. Listen to A New Man by Rob Roy Fellows #np on #SoundCloud
[soundcloud.com]
22:44, Thu 13 Sep
DES
I have no time for Cash Cow Brady or Sulky Sullivan, both despicable & disingenuous individuals IMO. I do have time for David Gold, however, & I think we are much the poorer for the Chinese crook vetoeing Gold’s wish to remain BCFC President. I think he would have avoided a lot of the trouble we’re now in.

The Guardian article is about David Gold’s concern over the extortion of money out of the game by agents. I totally agree with him. Blues is a prime example. The N’Doye deal in particular (allegedly). However, the widespread corruption in football goes far wider than agents. Many owners and managers need investigating. It’s rife.