16:14, Wed 12 Sep
Ive bought tickets for myself and wife already I rang the ticket office to buy another for tickets because one of the children it's their birthday and we want to make it an evening out with everyone there are lots of tickets left it's not going to sell out and ticket office tells me because there's not enough history they can't sell the tickets. At the end of the phone call the girl wishes me have a nice day of which I replied well I'm not now am I.
If anyone has spare tickets I can buy or I can buy tickets which I can pay for I'll be grateful of the help thank you
Phone up again and speak to someone else.
That’s feckin ridiculous.
What is up with folk at the Club?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:23, Wed 12 Sep
I take it from that, you have a third (child) client reference that has had previous tickets purchased on it.

Out of interest, how many previous games has that reference had tickets purchased against it ?
16:30, Wed 12 Sep
I had season ticket last year and bought tickets to away games and home games for my wife to come with me so that was the booking history that I've use this time to buy one for my wife
16:32, Wed 12 Sep
No Third client reference for the Third ticket ?
16:40, Wed 12 Sep
It’s a bit silly that they’d turn away custom, and potential life long new fans in your kids, for a game that’s now where near a sell out just because you don’t have ticketing history.
16:53, Wed 12 Sep
Tweet Aamir Javaid.
They say I got brains but they ain't doin' me much good.
17:01, Wed 12 Sep
I suppose once you’ve had a couple of hundred phone calls from people wanting to bring a child/adult to their first ever game, in a game where you’ve stipulated you need a client reference with a previous booking history due to Away fans trying to buy tickets in the home end, then it must get a bit feckin tiring. Like that sentence.

Don’t get me wrong, i’m sympathetic to the situation, but we see/hear the same reports every year.

They want you to have a client reference with a previous booking history on it, for when we play Villa, Albion and Leeds.

For the other 20 odd games, they couldn’t give a flying shit.
BlueNoseinFrampton
I had season ticket last year and bought tickets to away games and home games for my wife to come with me so that was the booking history that I've use this time to buy one for my wife
How many of the 4 ? Kids you are taking are yours, and what ages?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
17:21, Wed 12 Sep
So you are saying that a bloke and his wife not being able to take their (or a kid for that matter) kid to the game because they haven’t been before is right?

Even if the child is an Albion fan, that’s odd.
@Bluewurst1875
17:24, Wed 12 Sep
This thread is like pulling teeth. No wonder she wanted to wish you good day and put the phone down :-)

The devil is in the detail my friend
17:28, Wed 12 Sep
That’s making excuses for the Club employee , Dave.
It’s pretty shit imo
17:40, Wed 12 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
That’s making excuses for the Club employee , Dave.
It’s pretty shit imo

Of course it is but reading this thread!!!!

You can see multiples of helping hands but the help isn’t coming back their way :-)

When your on the phone and hoping to deal with many callers and one is making you go round the houses...

Have a nice day.
17:41, Wed 12 Sep
He might talk better than he types 🤪
17:43, Wed 12 Sep
I hope so but then again “Have a nice day” :-)
17:45, Wed 12 Sep
I can’t knock the club, on this policy. It’s the same policy that every other club employ. Feck knows i’ve tried various ways of getting tickets for sold out games, so I should know. You’ve seen how pale I am, you should have seen me trying to pass as a Gambian film crew member at an England game in Stuttgart.

Whilst not wanting to miss out on having a go at slagging my club off, where I will have a go, is all the other games.

I’ve bought multiple tickets for the ordinary games before, and got them all on One reference. I’m suprised they don’t insist on you creating a client reference/profile for the unknown persons. Firstly so thay’ve a new name on their mailing list, and secondly so they don’t get this annual “my mate normally buys all my tickets” routine. But us being Blues fans, we’d be outraged at having to have a reference for each ticket, so it probably wouldn’t go down well.
17:50, Wed 12 Sep
I don’t care about rules when (I presume) he wants to buy under 13 tickets.
Adult tickets I can understand in a way of course.
That GroupOn deal is available for the Leeds game though. The way they’ve started I’ll guarantee they’ll be in our hospitality/club class seats, pissed up with a free bar for the afternoon.
17:58, Wed 12 Sep
They just won’t have it mate, under 13’s or not.

There’s blokes in their 50’s strolling in the Blues, on ‘under 9’ tickets. And have been for as long as I can remember.

Last time we played Cov in the cup, there was a load of the feckers in the Kop. Solely because Blues didn’t implement a system.

They can’t win. If anyone else knows of a better system rather than “I’m telling the truth” over the phone, I’m sure Blues and the other 90 odd clubs, will have a look at it.
Woah does that deal include a free bar?
I agree with 666Van, whilst there are going to be a few issues for some people it is probably far less than the problems caused by away fans buying in the home end.