18:48, Thu 13 Sep
Seen it last night, I thought it was awesome, still don’t beat the first though but it’s very good, worth seeing.
19:00, Thu 13 Sep
Every review I've read said it's awful! Do want to see it though.
19:22, Thu 13 Sep
It’s getting mixed reviews from critics but it’s always best to judge it for yourself, me and the 3 people I went with all thought it was very good.
19:34, Thu 13 Sep
You’re obliged to say that
19:41, Thu 13 Sep
what's it about?
20:13, Thu 13 Sep
Im looking feard to it. Think theyre all great films.
20:15, Thu 13 Sep
voodZ
what's it about?

The pope.
20:18, Thu 13 Sep
voodZ
what's it about?
Jimmy Savilles life story
10:10, Fri 14 Sep
Predator
It’s getting mixed reviews from critics but it’s always best to judge it for yourself, me and the 3 people I went with all thought it was very good.

Didn't like the trailers and the review are bad. I'm fed up of Hollywood redoing Arnie classics. Not for me.
10:58, Fri 14 Sep
carlsblues
voodZ
what's it about?
😊
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:18, Fri 14 Sep
newblue
You’re obliged to say that

😂😂
11:33, Fri 14 Sep
Surely it's worth the entrance fee alone to look at Olivia Munn
12:16, Fri 14 Sep
85Blue
Surely it's worth the entrance fee alone to look at Olivia Munn

She does look good 😍
12:33, Fri 14 Sep
I think the original got panned by the critics when it was first released, but subsequently grew to be a cult movie.

Must say though Arnie's a tough act to follow....

Is it loosely based on the original or a totally different story?

Interesting and useless fact: Jean Claude van Damme was originally chosen to play the Predator, but rejected it when he realised no-one would see his face..
13:11, Fri 14 Sep
montypenguin
I think the original got panned by the critics when it was first released, but subsequently grew to be a cult movie.

Must say though Arnie's a tough act to follow....

Is it loosely based on the original or a totally different story?

Interesting and useless fact: Jean Claude van Damme was originally chosen to play the Predator, but rejected it when he realised no-one would see his face..

It’s a totally different story from the first one, it’s good though it really expands on the Predators mythology.
I also personally thought Predator 2 was very under appreciated as that was panned massively by critics when it came out but it’s now looked at as a decent sequel.
This one is a lot different but imo is a very good entry into the Predator franchise, enjoyed it from start to finish.
STD
13:11, Fri 14 Sep
Another interesting fact, Arnie had his wedding during filming so the crew put loads of crickets and locusts in his hotel room when his new wife came to visit on set
Moist
JCL
13:42, Fri 14 Sep
STD
STD
Another interesting fact, Arnie had his wedding during filming so the crew put loads of crickets and locusts in his hotel room when his new wife came to visit on set

7 Things you 'probably' didn't know about Predator!

[www.youtube.com]">

A great film that is eminently quotable
‘I ‘aint got time to bleed’
‘I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here
‘This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.’
‘Anytime.’
And of course:
‘Get to the chopper!’
"Don’t hang about here, its decidedly unhealthy"
14:10, Fri 14 Sep
JCL
You forgot

"Stick Around"

"You're afraid of no man"......."I'm afraid, and it ain't no man!"

"is it Hawkins?"......."I can't tell!"
15:46, Fri 14 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
carlsblues
voodZ
what's it about?
😊

:/
22:46, Fri 14 Sep
all of the predator films bar the first have been slated by critics but I have enjoyed them all (including avp) and am looking forward to seeing the new one

[www.youtube.com]">
Keeping Right On since 1981