05:00, Fri 14 Sep
Not everything is going Birmingham City's way but the club's thriving academy could be its salvation. Adam Bate speaks to those behind the scenes helping to ensure the programme that has produced Nathan Redmond, Jack Butland and Demarai Gray will continue to deliver...

[www.skysports.com]
06:09, Fri 14 Sep
Fantastic piece by the Mail. Oh..

Seriously , it's great to read a positive piece about the Club. And it's something we should be positive about and shouting from the rooftops.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
06:16, Fri 14 Sep
Not much point in an academy if we keep shovelling any half decent talent out the door for peanuts.
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
06:21, Fri 14 Sep
It's better business sense than signing the likes of Stockdale, Tesche, Fabbrini, Brock, Stewart, Roberts, Gardner (2nd time around), N'Doye. Never mind loans like Buckley, Lowry, Jenkinson etc
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
DES
06:39, Fri 14 Sep
Absolutely Rab, the shit we have purchased!
Mind u I forgive Gardner cos of semi v whu!!
Makes him a lege in my eyes.
Kro
08:36, Fri 14 Sep
Nonsense.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
09:12, Fri 14 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
Fantastic piece by the Mail. Oh..

Seriously , it's great to read a positive piece about the Club. And it's something we should be positive about and shouting from the rooftops.

TBF Rab, you've highlighted an excellent point. Granted the mail doesn't have sky money but it is a Birmingham paper and these are exactly the sorts of stories they should be running. If the can't get access to Birmingham clubs to do interesting pieces then what is the point of them?
09:22, Fri 14 Sep
In fairness the Mail will be run on a shoe string from declining sales revenue and ads.

Sky is rich and I imagine subsidises this news Work through the money it makes on TV subscriptions.
09:32, Fri 14 Sep
Note the kind words about the owners
09:33, Fri 14 Sep
Go Home Bodger
In fairness the Mail will be run on a shoe string from declining sales revenue and ads.

how much do you think it has cost to get an interview with the academy bloke? the mail is after clickbait and isnt anything near a real newspaper or staffed by proper journalists nowadays
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
09:39, Fri 14 Sep
Excellent piece. Makes me feel proud to be a Blues fan when reading how passionate Kristjaan is and looking back at all the talent we have produced.
Very winnable game.

The lack of threads on this important fixture tells you exactly how bothered we are bout West Bromwich Albion. Utterly indifferent.

Some of us may even like them. I personally don't mind them. Feels like we're playing against Ipswich or Reading.

If this was the dingles or the vile, nearly every thread would mention them.

Anyway.

2-0 Blues

Maghoma
Kieftenbeld

You've got this Garry. I know you won't let us down.

KRO
The players are really trying to get promoted.
06:16, Fri 14 Sep
Aton
The lack of threads on this important fixture tells you exactly how bothered...

KRO

Apart from the prediction thread below..

[www.smallheathalliance.com]
09:33, Fri 14 Sep
Must win?
10:25, Fri 14 Sep
Aton
Very winnable game.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

[www.bbc.co.uk]

mmmm.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
Kym
11:25, Fri 14 Sep
I think I'm having a pessimistic day. 0-2.
14:18, Fri 14 Sep
Aton
Very winnable game.

The lack of threads on this important fixture tells you exactly how bothered we are bout West Bromwich Albion. Utterly indifferent.
Thank God for that.

Having one other club to obsess about is already one too many.
Quote Fat Buddha: “I might be wrong ...”
14:31, Fri 14 Sep
Strange thing to say.

Every league game has been either a draw or a 1-0 defeat.

The only game this season we didn't deserve something from was QPR. And we drew.

We have every chance of winning tonight.
The players are really trying to get promoted.
15:03, Fri 14 Sep
We didn't deserve diddly squat from boro neither mate. Albion are on Song at the moment but it's a derby so may the best team win,hopefully us but with the form they are in any other time a well played draw would be more than acceptable. I know we need a win but let's not start calling for the managers head of we don't get the win against one of the top sides in the div.kro.
15:09, Fri 14 Sep
I hope it's 0-0 til I get there and then Blues go on a goal rampage. Come on you mighty Blue machine!
That was liquid football!