I fear they may end up with someone sensible like Smith by default, after chasing a load of inexperienced celebs because they think they're massive.
@LeMod1875
14:18, Wed 10 Oct
Terry must still be in the frame. His ego will be an excellent fit for them.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
14:19, Wed 10 Oct
โ€œThanks, but I would rather be unemployedโ€
๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘ Thanks but feck that
14:23, Wed 10 Oct
Terry must still be in the frame. His ego will be an excellent fit for them.

He'll be the only one left soon. Even we never had this many knock backs
14:45, Wed 10 Oct
Le Mod
I fear they may end up with someone sensible like Smith by default, after chasing a load of inexperienced celebs because they think they're massive.

Absolutely this.

All along I've said that Dean Smith would be the best option for them IMO and now they'll probably end up with a decent appointment through being rejected by their main targets.
14:46, Wed 10 Oct
Maybe the vile are waiting to hear back off Klopp or for Jose to get the tin tack?
14:53, Wed 10 Oct
Don't forget, they are "one of the few teams that could probably tempt Sir Alex out of retirement", and of course Arsene is doing nothing right now.
Thongs
14:57, Wed 10 Oct
I gather Steve Cotterill has thrown his cap in the ring.

Edit - should have been in the Katie Price thread!
14:59, Wed 10 Oct
Can tempt Sir Alex out of retirement yet they're getting knocked back by jobseekers. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Worried now though like others that they'll end up with someone sensible by default. Even Dong got lucky in the end.
15:03, Wed 10 Oct
Don't worry they won't. Determined to sign an overseas manager - told some French guy (Jean Thierry) is emerging as the new favourite.

Failing that they will go for the guy about to be sacked by Monaco.
15:16, Wed 10 Oct
The job is too big for anyone.

Because of this, they're actually going to appoint two managers, so that they can share this horrific burden between them.
@LeMod1875
15:32, Wed 10 Oct
Big sam said on TS this morning he would speak to them in approached...

Cant believe Henry and Faria have turned it down.. speaks volumes about their transfer budget or lack of it for next couple years
15:35, Wed 10 Oct
please no not big sam, he'd get them promoted no problem
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
A_n_E

Yep, the Charcy system.
I was dreading Big Sam getting approached.. lets hope Terry is already signed up before they consider him - he would sort them out
15:48, Wed 10 Oct
He might, but they would meltdown within a couple of games with how he would play.

Would he put up with the crap from the stands?
@Bluewurst1875
15:49, Wed 10 Oct
He put up with shit from West Ham fans - Sam won't run from a compensation cheque.
Thongs
The Right Reverend Charcy Blue Blue
A_n_E

Yep, the Charcy system.

๐Ÿ˜‚ He modelled his physique on you too ๐Ÿ˜œ
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
Heโ€™s been waiting for the call - the only job heโ€™s ever wanted and would come back for

Former player
England international
Premier League experience
Denigrates their bitter rivals with his pronunciation of their name

Step forward...... Alan Curbishley
16:02, Wed 10 Oct
He might, but they would meltdown within a couple of games with how he would play.

Would he put up with the crap from the stands?

He'd probably return the cabbages ๐Ÿ˜