I'd genuinely go blind from over exaggeration with my right wrist if pardew got the job
16:31, Wed 3 Oct
The f'ing Idiots are actually thinking they might get zidane!
16:33, Wed 3 Oct
Yes mate, nearly swerved off the m42 - deluded div
Serves Bruce right the Judas bastard
All this bollocks about what a great club they are and constantly blowing smoke up the fans arses

Got all he deserved
16:34, Wed 3 Oct
Let’s hope they have a poll in the meaning vile 😂
16:35, Wed 3 Oct
What a great time to be alive.

Just before I left work I heard the names of Wenger and Wagner being touted.
16:36, Wed 3 Oct
johnnyspex
Let’s hope they have a poll in the meaning vile 😂

Oh banker they will. And a fans forum.
WM just asking how someone can smuggle a cabbage into the ground. I think someone just took it off their shoulders.
16:41, Wed 3 Oct
Espana
The f'ing Idiots are actually thinking they might get zidane!

Doesn’t suprise me, the most deluded smug arrogant fannies on the planet.
17:05, Wed 3 Oct
Reckon it will be Allardyce but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Henri or Terry,,,please,​please,please,please,please.......
Villa like to harp on about their traditions and their history.

Recently, one of their main traditions has been to appoint former Blues managers, and their recent history has most prominently included flirting with relegation and not winning many matches.

Therefore, the ideal man to keep their traditions up is:

[www.leaguemanagers.com]
17:15, Wed 3 Oct
"Well to be fair, it's a big, big, club, and I'm very excited to be here, to be honest. I know what Villa supporters expect, and you can be sure I'll do everything, 156%, to get the balls rolling. Great set of lads, they like to play football and they like to score, specially the young lads. Villa fans think it's easy but to be fair you can't just take the Cart Horse and have him munching carrots, you have to walk him through a few fields of mud first. That's an important lesson, specially for the young lads"

Oh...can you imagine?? I'd have a boner a mile long....
montypenguin
Reckon it will be Allardyce but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Henri or Terry,,,please,​please,please,please,please.......

Sadly think it will be BFS.
17:22, Wed 3 Oct
Zola please

But Henry will do. Similar appointment.

Take a gamble, a losing 1
17:28, Wed 3 Oct
I actually think Bruce would probably have turned it round at Villa, they were only what, 6 points from top? That's nothing at this stage of the season. Still, yet more disruption for the Vile which can only be a good thing, as they plumet head-first to their own FFP nightmare in 10 months or so. New manager will only have the January window to make any additions (and they will need to hit the floor running).

Would have been nice to have spanked Villa at Villa Park to claim Bruce's scalp but heh ho.
17:33, Wed 3 Oct
I think Mendes will he involved and it’ll be a sexy foreigner
@LeMod1875
Spent a fortune and had huge wages and won one in ten games. 6 points off the top or not he wasn't up to it. He should have taken them up last year with the squad at his disposal, he had to be firing all cylinders this season to keep his job.

Absolute dismal failure there, and I love him for it.
Iain Dowie please! or Avram Grant
17:56, Wed 3 Oct
Big Bob Bradley.

He was very keen to hear from them a few years ago.
18:15, Wed 3 Oct
El Mayor
Bluesince62
So paying him off and his staff, plus recruiting replacement staff...all goes on the P&S bill?

No, I believe that is excluded.

Wonder what the rules state about expensive player coaches?
@stevanderman
“Perhaps we are one of 3 or 4 clubs in England that could temp Alex Ferguson out of retirement “.

Apparently said on the wireless this evening
@Bluewurst1875