Hahahaha

My worry is Allardyce may get it.

He'd make them tough and get more out of their real talent up front.
Wigan Pier.
19:52, Wed 3 Oct
Deluded fannys
19:56, Wed 3 Oct
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deluded pricks!
20:06, Wed 3 Oct
Saga Noren
Hahahaha

My worry is Allardyce may get it.

He'd make them tough and get more out of their real talent up front.

His Bruce's best pal, might put a spanner in the works.
20:08, Wed 3 Oct
Bluewurst
“Perhaps we are one of 3 or 4 clubs in England that could temp Alex Ferguson out of retirement “.

Apparently said on the wireless this evening

Young Alex used to be taken down The Blues when he was a young lad, by his dad who worked at The BSA.

Alex has always had a soft spot for Blues, so going to vile would never happen in my opinion. Also his health is not to good.
20:10, Wed 3 Oct
Fonseca of Shakhtar is possibly a shout, Mendes client who isn't at United or wolves
“Perhaps we are one of 3 or 4 clubs in England that could temp Alex Ferguson out of retirement“

If that was a legitimate 'savage with a cabbage' on the wireless, and not one of us taking the pee, then there is truly no ceiling to their delusion.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
20:15, Wed 3 Oct
Tbh, I’m glad he’s out of that dump for his own sake. P

Always had a lot of time for Steve, Vile or no Vile. This is a bloke who’s lost both of his parents this year,. I’d be amazed if anyone could do a decent job during what must have been a very hard period of grieving, whether it be a shop assistant, bus driver or teacher, let alone a football manager of what those crappy fans think is the biggest football club in the world.

The Vilers who forced him out are scum and they fully deserve the next t0sser coming their way.
El Mayor
Bluesince62
So paying him off and his staff, plus recruiting replacement staff...all goes on the P&S bill?

No, I believe that is excluded.

But why? It’s a significant cost that will affect sustainability if there is overspend. The rules are just made up and arbitrary BS.
20:36, Wed 3 Oct
3asygroove
hope they get pardew

Or Mad Mick.
20:42, Wed 3 Oct
Pardew would be brilliant
20:51, Wed 3 Oct
Few weeks ago on h and v one of em described themselves as "This club that gave football to the world" 😂 They actually believe their own tripe. Where do you even start with idiots like that.
20:52, Wed 3 Oct
There were 27000 cabbages in there how would anyone notice another one smuggled in?
21:12, Wed 3 Oct
carrsrighthand
Pardew would be brilliant

Love to see this happen. 😁😁
21:12, Wed 3 Oct
Nose of Blue
There were 27000 cabbages in there how would anyone notice another one smuggled in?

Can we officially announce that Vile Park is officially the new Cabbage Patch full of dolls. 🤔🤣😂
Bluestaines
3asygroove
hope they get pardew

Or Mad Mick.

mad mick would do ok there. He never struggled with Ipswich ( look where they are now, 12th when he left)
and he certainly wouldnt be struggling with the players at his diposal in B6.

They'd be organised and he'd play to their strengths, unlike Brucey

He's not fasionable as every team now thinks they're going to get a young british Eddie Howe or young foreigner like
Marco Silva. They could do worse
Cotterill. Nailed on.
22:14, Wed 3 Oct
Pardew please. Definitely not Pearson
22:19, Wed 3 Oct
oh yes please.
It won’t be Big Sam. You can see by the appointments made so far that they’re trying to build the same model as at Wolves with a Head Coach who is very much just and only that. It will be a young urbane foreign coach not exactly fluent in English but still possessing a better grasp of it then Steve Bruce.
@stevanderman