19:03, Tue 9 Oct
It looks like it's on

Albeit every single demand Khan wants Kell has to agree to, including not rehydrating the way he normally does

Can't wait for this one
19:10, Tue 9 Oct
147 limit certainly helps Khan, I’d probably still favour Brook but there’s not a lot in it
@LeMod1875
19:13, Tue 9 Oct
Definitely, I think the delaying the fight to 2019, weight limit, rehydration limit are all in Khan's favour, but Brook as long as he keeps a cool head, should blast him out of there
19:14, Tue 9 Oct
It’s too late.
No future.....
20:21, Tue 9 Oct
Bears
It’s too late.
Later than it should have been. Will still be a massive fight
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:40, Tue 9 Oct
I don’t think Brooke is in the same league as Khan
20:51, Tue 9 Oct
When someone has got a glass chin and been put down by a bricklayer and knocked out in Digbeth then his opponent has always got a chance.
21:35, Tue 9 Oct
Is Brook the one that sounds like Keith Lemon?

What's all this rehydration stuff?
What did the Knights in White satin?
22:19, Tue 9 Oct
Do people still care about this in 2018?

Both are past it. Both are looking for a last pay day.
Dong Ren Out.
I was adamant Khan wins until I watched his last fight
07:35, Wed 10 Oct
Brooke is well above Khan thats why Khan keeps running away
08:11, Wed 10 Oct
Against Khan all you need is one big punch and he drops
09:16, Wed 10 Oct
Khan is obviously susceptible to being taken out by one punch, but a lot of people forget he has stayed on his fight against some class operators, Maidana for one who was a a heavy puncher. Also he was absolutely schooling Garcia until a shot which took him out.

Brook hasn’t been half the fighter since he stupidly took on GGG.

One thing you can guarantee, Khan fights are always worth watching for excitement.

Gonna go with a Khan stoppage late on. BUT as eluded to above this fight is about 3 years to late
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
09:21, Wed 10 Oct
This.

I’ve being saying it for years that Brook will knock him out.

People underestimate how good Brook is.
09:23, Wed 10 Oct
Khan is obviously susceptible to being taken out by one punch, but a lot of people forget he has stayed on his fight against some class operators, Maidana for one who was a a heavy puncher. Also he was absolutely schooling Garcia until a shot which took him out.

One thing you can guarantee, Khan fights are always worth watching for excitement.

Gonna go with a Khan stoppage late on. BUT as eluded to above this fight is about 3 years to late
09:28, Wed 10 Oct

Good point about Garcia and he has gone on to have an outstanding career.
Khan has been knocked out but he has also been in some absolute wars and come out on top.

If anyone is being underestimated it is Khan, not Brook
09:48, Wed 10 Oct
Has also beaten the likes of

Devon Alexander (Highly touted at the time)
Zab Judah (albeit an old one)
Chris Alegri

Lamont Peterson was a SD but could easily have won the fight, and lets not forget wasn't doing badly against Canelo (but middleweight was all wrong for him)

He has a better CV than Brook I would suggest.
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
JCL
09:58, Wed 10 Oct
Roger the lodger
When someone has got a glass chin and been put down by a bricklayer and knocked out in Digbeth then his opponent has always got a chance.

Anyone know the truth on the Digbeth thing?

I had forgotten so after your post goggled it, seems two stories: -

1. Kahn was being a knob at a concert, was told to sit down and shut up, but kept at it. Later he tweeted he was going to a shisha bar, the guy who had a go at him in the concert turned up with some buddies, in the same type of Rangie as Khan, had another mouthful at him, as they were leaving Kahn and bro thought they were trying to nick his car and ended up being knocked and robbed while on the ground.
2. Kahn was enjoying a nice night out, saw some geezers trying to rob his Range, him and his bro went over and ‘knocked them all over like skittles’
"Don’t hang about here, its decidedly unhealthy"
10:17, Wed 10 Oct
On paper khan has a fine cv however if you ask the Americans who they rate of the two most I would hazard at a guess it’s Brook.

He fought Ggg and Spence back to back and gave a good account of himself on both occasions.
10:21, Wed 10 Oct
Clapton
On paper khan has a fine cv however if you ask the Americans who they rate of the two most I would hazard at a guess it’s Brook.

He fought kkk and Spence back to back and gave a good account of himself on both occasions.

He took on the whole Ku Klux Klan?? That's impressive in itself.

I thought Spener Jr made him look very average tbh

@1981marc