23:27, Thu 11 Oct
To 3000 brummies coming to town by the sounds of this....[oatcakefanzine.proboards.com]
07:11, Fri 12 Oct
Hoping we can get it back to a place teams dont like visiting.πŸ˜‚

No one likes visiting because its a shit hole. Thank feck we don't have to live there.
DB
07:54, Fri 12 Oct
'StaffsVilla' stirring the pot πŸ˜‚ love a good stereotype...
The Usual Suspect
07:57, Fri 12 Oct
Where does it say they're not looking forward to it? I'm pretty sure 23k Stokies aren't worried about a few Blues going there.
08:14, Fri 12 Oct
I went to stoke once. It was closed.
08:20, Fri 12 Oct
I know quite a few blues fans living here on the outskirts of brummie land & quite a few of managed to get tickets in home areas one way or another.
The club need to take a good look at how this happens so easily as some of them are only going to cause trouble.

Is this really true ?

So one or two get a ticket in the home end with one thing in mind...take on the whole of the feckin tile mountain stand on their own... really ?
If i ever did this, i'd just sit there and keep my gob shut - as would most i'd imagine.
08:45, Fri 12 Oct
are we really that bad?
08:57, Fri 12 Oct
DB
DB
'StaffsVilla' stirring the pot πŸ˜‚ love a good stereotype...

Still think were Zulus, tosser staffs.
09:11, Fri 12 Oct
Bit of a bizarre thread over there in Stoke land, the Villa lad made me smile but quite why he's posting on there anyway seems odd.

Can't see any risk of trouble myself, why risk a custodial just for the opportunity of 5 minutes of infamy.
10:47, Fri 12 Oct
Sound like a load of women pissing their pants with a pet viler trying to scare 'em more. There won't be any trouble, there hardly ever is now, apart from the odd, isolated bit of pavement mincing.
MMBlue
Where does it say they're not looking forward to it? I'm pretty sure 23k Stokies aren't worried about a few Blues going there.

This!

Anyways, Stoke are more than capable of looking after themselves if they had to.

any Blues fans in home end who identify themselves if we score deserve a kicking for being so silly
Bordesley not Small Heath
MMBlue
any Blues fans in home end who identify themselves if we score deserve a kicking for being so silly

Its attitudes like this that stop us having nice things. Like safe standing and pints at our seats
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
13:46, Fri 12 Oct
I agree but the reality is it’s a true statement.

Stokies still use rocks to gain the attention of their peers
"People are so complex you should know by now"
14:23, Fri 12 Oct
I imagine there will be trouble.

But i doubt they're fearing our arrival.
Ser Tait
Bordesley not Small Heath
MMBlue

Its attitudes like this that stop us having nice things. Like safe standing and pints at our seats

It's not my belief that this should happen in any ground. I regulary also attend rugby and Gaa matches where fans mixing
in the stands normal and i enjoy that aspect of those sports. Can't see the day when this happens in football though

My ( flippant) point was that there are grounds you can jump up in the home section when you score and some you can't.
Stoke is one that you definitely can't imo
From afar it seems todays yoot are more into filming themselves being rowdy (ish). Bitd the idea was to get there on the quiet.
16:23, Fri 12 Oct
Nath
I imagine there will be trouble.

But i doubt they're fearing our arrival.

Stoke fans by and large will be looking forward to the game.

A big noisy away following will result in a cracking atmosphere - as it does at St Andrew's
22:03, Sat 13 Oct
Going to be a great away day and can see us nicking a draw here but no trouble in less we win 7-1 again....
DB
23:56, Sat 13 Oct
7-0.

That away day was one of the first I remember, amazing.
The Usual Suspect
00:02, Sun 14 Oct
DB
DB
7-0.

That away day was one of the first I remember, amazing.
just my luck to be in the home end, with my stoke neighbour friend.