13:22, Fri 12 Oct
Flamingos are not naturally pink.

They are born white and turn pink due to all of the shrimp they eat.
13:24, Fri 12 Oct
They are born white and turn pink due to all of the shrimp they eat.

This also applies apparently to middle aged men who eat gammon
13:29, Fri 12 Oct
Polar Bears are left handed..... and black.
13:30, Fri 12 Oct
Penguins generate half an atmosphere of pressure in their bowels when they shit.
13:30, Fri 12 Oct
the only word in the english language that begins with the letters 'tm' is tmesis
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:31, Fri 12 Oct
racist
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:31, Fri 12 Oct
Pluto was discovered, names a planet, and declassified as a planet all withoutbit even making one revolution around the sun.
13:38, Fri 12 Oct
I like that one.

Big Ben cannot be seen from the Thames. Not from anywhere else in London from ground level.
@Bluewurst1875
13:43, Fri 12 Oct
Big Ben is the bell. It can't be seen from anywhere :)
DES
13:45, Fri 12 Oct
Bluewurst
I like that one.

Big Ben cannot be seen from the Thames. Not from anywhere else in London from ground level.
not at all sure about this one.
I know as you come out from central London along A40 you cant see wembley arch till your right on top of it which seems strange!

KRO
13:46, Fri 12 Oct
DES
DES is a real person and isnt a comedy character invented by Andy for our amusement.
13:47, Fri 12 Oct
the only political party dweebs has not supported at some point during his time on SHA is the green party.
13:47, Fri 12 Oct
Liar!
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
13:49, Fri 12 Oct
David Beckham was born in Whipps Cross hospital.
13:53, Fri 12 Oct
A_n_E
the only word in the english language that begins with the letters 'tm' is tmesis
Tmema?

The last trial by battle in England happened in 1817, and concerned a servant girl drowned in a pool in Erdington.
13:53, Fri 12 Oct

Correct.

You can see it from inside the Elizabeth tower (whichbis what people call Big Ben).
@Bluewurst1875
13:57, Fri 12 Oct
Radavis
Polar Bears are left handed..... and black.

I was told a similar about Persian cats' coats appear white but are really black and covered in finer white hairs.
DES
13:58, Fri 12 Oct
Oldham
very clever!
I kept thinking I was on a floating pub on the thames last week looking directly at big ben, but your right, it was the elizabeth tower!
Every days a learning day!

Keep em coming!

KRO
13:58, Fri 12 Oct
Here are a few

The word 'gullible' is French in origin and has never been formally accepted into the English language due to a long forgotten enmity with the French people, therefore you will not find the word gullible in the Oxford English dictionary
13:59, Fri 12 Oct
Alfred, Batman’s Butler, was a Brummie.

From the same place that Thomas the Tank Engine was born.
@Bluewurst1875