Bluesince62
Bolton ARE hopeless, that's the point I'm making. Derby would have got 5 tonight.
The league doesn't work like that tbf.
Bolton beat Derby 1-0 a month back btw
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:51, Fri 2 Nov
DES
DES
Rab C Nesbitt
Vile win win comfortably by 2
My God Rab, your a misery guts!
Let’s just hope for a trotters trotfest!

Kr
Listen and learn, Gramps
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:53, Fri 2 Nov
I know Rab, but let's just say I was unimpressed by vile tonight, Bolton had a great start to the season (mostly through luck but there you go).
They are a shocking outfit now though, yet could have easily gone in at 1-1, vile were cack until the 2nd, then Bolton lost heart.
That's how I saw it anyway.
21:55, Fri 2 Nov
Those bastards have now got 6 tough games.
Bed sheets possible for Christmas
22:02, Fri 2 Nov
Yes please Santa 😀
22:34, Fri 2 Nov
I’m going to say it

Next six games....zero points....
22:37, Fri 2 Nov
thethinblueline
I’m going to say it

Next six games....zero points....
Merge this with the drinking thread 😆
04:50, Sat 3 Nov
They strolled tonight I hate Villa as much as anyone but even I can see they catered to 3 points
06:22, Sat 3 Nov
LHBlues
They strolled tonight I hate Villa as much as anyone but even I can see they catered to 3 points

Yep, Bolton were buffeted.
07:47, Sat 3 Nov
Piece of cake !!
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
07:53, Sat 3 Nov
Absolutely. Easy 3 courses
Jim
09:43, Sat 3 Nov
12,000 people have gone missing in the Witton area of Birmingham on Friday evening.

If anyone knows of their whereabouts please contact WMPolice.
10:42, Sat 3 Nov
Jim
It was 15,000 a couple of weeks before, the Aston triangle 😳
12:33, Sat 3 Nov

Crisp reply.
enjoy the occasional obsessive read through a few villa forums.......

Elphick's problem isn't due to a lack of ability, it's a mental one. He's not good at handling the pressure of playing for us. Hogan suffers from the same problem IMO.

state of this

they really are a special bunch
To be fair he is probably right - How many of us could cope with the completely unrealistic view that despite the fact you have spent your life working at a standard (championship) level, your new employer has tripled or more your wages and you are now expected to be world class in your performance. If you are not, and you clearly are not going to be, then you get 25,000 high pitched idiots screaming at you for every tiny little mistake you do.

Now if you were to go to an employer whose customers support you even when things are tough its going to be much easier to perform.

They are special, and they are the victims of their own stupidity - Long may it continue.
14:21, Wed 7 Nov
There’s a video clip going around twitter of Pedersen saying he is gonna feck up Grealish haha go on Kristian 👏
14:40, Wed 7 Nov
I’ve watched that 2 second clip about 30 times and I can’t make out a word he says
He's not saying that
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
He says “I’m gonna eff up grealish mate”
It is hard to understand because of his accent