20:44, Tue 6 Nov
5 winless games, pity he turned Witton down
21:07, Tue 6 Nov
I will be forever gutted he turned them down.
21:40, Tue 6 Nov
Met a Monaco fan on holiday last week and he wasn't at all complimentary - shame he felt they were too big for him
[www.theguardian.com]

I wish he had taken the Villa job and they would now be heading to league 1
14:29, Thu 8 Nov
Jammy bastards, avoided Carson and Thierry.
14:32, Thu 8 Nov
B13blues

Wow, and as the European experts on here have told us, Ligue 1 is basically the same standard as League One over here

He must be bad
08:28, Fri 9 Nov
Think you'll find comparisons were made with the Championship not League 1. And they're right, most of the French Premier wouldn't survive in the English Premier and would be nothing special in the Championship either.
08:49, Fri 9 Nov
LOL
08:57, Fri 9 Nov
B13blues

He walked into a shambles of a club, tbf.

They hadn't won in 10 before he arrived, sold all their best players the last two seasons, the replacements have been injured/shit, they've got 11 injured players in total, new FFP sanctions hanging over them and now their owner has been arrested on corruption charges. Next game? PSG.

Anyway, he nearly took the Villa job, which makes him Villa in my eyes. So eff him.
10:26, Fri 9 Nov
Think you'll find comparisons were made with the Championship not League 1. And they're right, most of the French Premier wouldn't survive in the English Premier and would be nothing special in the Championship either.

Absolutely bang on.

Our Chiek playing every week in a mid table side and being lauded as one of their better players might suggest that too.
@Bluewurst1875
10:39, Fri 9 Nov
It's the 'our' bit that makes me weep.
10:59, Fri 9 Nov
I think it's fair to say considering the money that was spent on him, probably the worst player I've seen at Blues in my 40 years supporting them. Absolutely bloody terrible.

Just my opinion of course.
Could have been so good at vile.

[www.theguardian.com]
15:28, Fri 9 Nov
B13blues

He walked into a shambles of a club, tbf.

They hadn't won in 10 before he arrived, sold all their best players the last two seasons, the replacements have been injured/shit, they've got 11 injured players in total, new FFP sanctions hanging over them and now their owner has been arrested on corruption charges. Next game? PSG.

Anyway, he nearly took the Villa job, which makes him Villa in my eyes. So eff him.

And still chose them over Witton. 🤣