16:55, Wed 7 Nov
Will this former Wast Hills starlet prove to be the one that got away for BCFC?

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
17:18, Wed 7 Nov
Reece Brown working in McDonalds
17:24, Wed 7 Nov
Always a talent, even though some wouldn’t believe it
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
17:26, Wed 7 Nov
Same as Ravel, all the talent, all the attitude, no aptitude, glad to see him finally showcasing it
17:33, Wed 7 Nov
Good luck to him.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:11, Thu 8 Nov
He was given every chance at Blues but fecked up because his attitude stank.

Good to see him finally realising his potential, just a shame it won't be at Blues. That said, don't think you can blame the Blues for this one.

Noticed Foday Nabay has just been released by Fulham, another one who thought he was too big for the club...
15:21, Thu 8 Nov
Brown should have been played more often imo. He did well in games under Clark, then never got a look in
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
DES
15:24, Thu 8 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
I saw nothing in him Rab, absolutely Zilch, if he is ripping it up for Forest Green good luck to him!

KRO
Birmingham Mail
Will this former Wast Hills starlet prove to be the one that got away for BCFC?

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Good on him.

Reece Brown - nominated for League 2 player of the month.

He is still just 22.
15:38, Thu 8 Nov
DES
DES
Rab C Nesbitt
I saw nothing in him Rab, absolutely Zilch, if he is ripping it up for Forest Green good luck to him!

KRO
He was the best player on the pitch v Swansea in a FA Cup game. He was clearly talented
DES
15:56, Thu 8 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
DES
Rab C Nesbitt

KRO
He was the best player on the pitch v Swansea in a FA Cup game. He was clearly talented

one swallow doth not a summer make..Aristotle! and we know what a good judge he was!

KRO
16:23, Thu 8 Nov
DES
He quite clearly had fantastic ability, just a poor attitude.
@LeMod1875
20:43, Thu 8 Nov
DES
He definitely had talent as le mod said just bad attitude, I still think he was worth persevering with.
Lovely player, just don’t ask him to head the ball.
@stevanderman
21:46, Thu 8 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
DES
Rab C Nesbitt

KRO

He played 3 games in a row in his favoured position in central midfield for us under Clark, got MOTM in 2 of them, then got shunted out wide, played poorly, was dropped and didn’t play again for months.

Obviously was issues with his attitude but he perhaps could have been managed better at times.
21:51, Thu 8 Nov
European Bob
Rab C Nesbitt
DES
Rab C Nesbitt

KRO

He played 3 games in a row in his favoured position in central midfield for us under Clark, got MOTM in 2 of them, then got shunted out wide, played poorly, was dropped and didn’t play again for months.

Obviously was issues with his attitude but he perhaps could have been managed better at times.
👍