18:42, Thu 8 Nov
carlsblues
Always wear something blues gets u far in tenerfieee
This.

I was surprised at the amount of foreigners who know our badge.

When I was in Los Christianos I watched a blues v leeds game in a Stoke City bar called The Boothen. Just us and a Leeds couple. Think it ended 1 1 with Zigic scoring for us.
Keeping Right On since 1981
19:45, Thu 8 Nov
Not far from you then, just in Playa at the moment. Seen a few BCFC stickers lying around a few toilets, we’re big I tell you.
Just done Siam Park, enjoyed it considering I’m not in water parks or slides all that much. Was a big brave boy today.
generalBlue
It aye alf 'ot !!

Im out there on the 8th December
21:44, Thu 8 Nov
Sorry to hear you couldn't afford anywhere decent.

I'll set up a crowd funding campaign immediately
What did the Knights in White satin?
22:38, Thu 8 Nov
JPMckeown90
Not far from you then, just in Playa at the moment. Seen a few BCFC stickers lying around a few toilets, we’re big I tell you.
Just done Siam Park, enjoyed it considering I’m not in water parks or slides all that much. Was a big brave boy today.
Did u go on the Tower? Bit of a let down really but youve gotta do it atleast once.
22:43, Thu 8 Nov
I didn’t do the tower, that I was too much of a pussy for haha but I did everything else.
23:21, Thu 8 Nov
Should of done the tower I did it a few years back , but once is enough
02:57, Fri 9 Nov
Tall
Sorry to hear you couldn't afford anywhere decent.

I'll set up a crowd funding campaign immediately

Dont wet your pants
Only allowed 3 grand for a late autumn break with 400 quid on flights for 8 days

Trust me we aint doing your level of restaurants and activities ..... whats the point

its just a stop gap
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
04:57, Fri 9 Nov
Don’t give into snobbery, I got some Estonians to sing SOTV just and the whole strip went with it. Proudest moment of my life. KRO!
10:20, Sat 10 Nov
JPMckeown90
Don’t give into snobbery, I got some Estonians to sing SOTV just and the whole strip went with it. Proudest moment of my life. KRO!

:-)))))
For all you Blues going to watch Hull get tatered today hope you have a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon

Here ....Well the sun has got his hat on and we're going out to play !!

Gonna burn me tongue for 3 hours, next to the pool, then find a sports bar for the afternoon
Celebrate a Blues and England RU double before early seafood dinner with Blondie watching the sun set off Caleta.

It's a bastard !!
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !