23:37, Wed 5 Dec
bluearmyfaction
Died on his 60th birthday. Maybe they shouldn't have given him the bumps.

Ha ha. The bumps he took certainly didn't help. It's the fact that the painkillers, steroids, tablets to get him to sleep, tablets to get him awake - the usual stuff, wasn't enough for him.

Nothing was off limits, and that's probably what did for him. Too far.
23:41, Wed 5 Dec
Rob
Rob
Went out with a bang?

Hardly. Which is a shame I think. From an innovative performer, earning a few quid, and as hard as nails, to a broken down, poor, unrecognisable nobody.

He died at 60 years old, but his life pretty much ended decades ago.
00:03, Thu 6 Dec
Crikey over 14 years Pat Roach has been gone now πŸ˜” Agree he was a good actor and Auf Wiedersehen Pet up there with the best. Was unthinkable missing an episode bitd πŸ˜†
08:41, Thu 6 Dec
Agreed mate, old school no nonsense bloke, hard as hell but a real gent with it. Remember my Nan telling me about him, always knocked around in Nechills, Aston and Erdington, great fella, proud he’s from Brum.
12:42, Thu 6 Dec
60 seems like a pretty good innings for a wrestler from that era
12:55, Thu 6 Dec
Agreed mate, old school no nonsense bloke, hard as hell but a real gent with it. Remember my Nan telling me about him, always knocked around in Nechills, Aston and Erdington, great fella, proud he’s from Brum.

My one claim to fame - my Dad told me he was once thrown down the stairs of some nightclub in Brum by Pat - Dad is quite proud of it! πŸ˜‚
16:26, Thu 6 Dec
Lumbertubs
60 seems like a pretty good innings for a wrestler from that era

sadly

[en.wikipedia.org]
22:03, Thu 6 Dec
Block23one
Big Daddy, Jackie Pallo, Mick Mc Manus,Giant Haystacks and dare I say Kendo Nagasaki.
Proper wrestlers.

Kendo still going strong and certainly not on his uppers like others from his genre.
Was in the Sunday Times Money supplement only this week. Full on Buddhist and advocate of Lee Rigby trust I believe.
Very much alive and kicking on a Staffordshire estate