Surely you can manufacture a reason to go over to her side and bump into to her a few times to cement the friendship/relationship - where does she lunch ?
Have a look for her on social networks, it could you vital info about her (do your homework lol)
09:17, Thu 6 Dec
Are you a virgin? Sounds like it.
I have no idea what kind of answer I’m looking for, I was just more hopeful that someone would have more expertise than myself.

Do you know her name?
If so facebook search her and just send a message.

Just be honest and say you couldn't get in touch another way but wondered if you could take her our for dinner as you think she's really pretty.

You already made her laugh - that's half the battle.
Just message her like you're talking to a friend, without worrying about IF she will say yes or no.
Try not to care too much. If she says no you can't change it so don't sweat it and move on.
Don't add her on FB - just looks creepy.

Send her an email with something along the lines of " I enjoyed our chat the other day - if you fancy a coffee/drink after work, let me know".

Don't be too keen and keep it short - if she's keen, she'll reply. Don't over think it.

Hopefully you'll be balls deep within the week.
Some terrible advice on here.

Don't go chasing.

Any chance of a firm Christmas do?
09:44, Thu 6 Dec
Don't add her on FB - just looks creepy.

Send her an email with something along the lines of " I enjoyed our chat the other day - if you fancy a coffee/drink after work, let me know".

Don't be too keen and keep it short - if she's keen, she'll reply. Don't over think it.

Hopefully you'll be balls deep within the week.

You don't have to - you can just message her without the add.

If he doesn't know her email address that may be difficult. If he knows her name, boom, he has contact.

However i agree with don't overthink it.
09:45, Thu 6 Dec
johnnyspex
Actually weird could work. Phone her up & ask her if she could help you as you need some help picking a christmas present for your elderly mom and you don’t know anything about womens clothes. Obviously you’ll treat her to lunch.

Meet her in town and take her to your moms shop of choice -Anne summers and peruse the scanties and ask for her advice. Now she’lll either be laughing by this stage or she will have ran.

If she’s laughing then your laughing. Take her for lunch don’t eat anything messy, don’t eat with your mouth open, dont talk with a mouth full of food, don’t make noises when you eat, don’t be a cheapskate. Pay the bill.

Roberts your mothers brother.

😂😂😂😂
09:46, Thu 6 Dec
StechyBlue
Just be honest and say you couldn't get in touch another way but wondered if you could take her our for dinner as you think she's really pretty.

If she's got anything about her that will frighten the shit out of her.

Much of the stuff on this thread is pretty scary to be fair. I realise I'm pretty out of "the way it's done" these days but I'm not sure all this advice to just stalk her either physically or in the cyber world ever has been or ever will be anything other than creepy.

Has the world changed so much from the days I remember where if you wanted to ask a woman out you either plucked up your bollocks or you didn't?
09:48, Thu 6 Dec
Some terrible advice on here.

Don't go chasing.

Any chance of a firm Christmas do?

effinhell son she'll be married by then.

It's 2018, popping her a quick messsage on facebook isn't gonna hurt anyone. Not to mention he may also see if she is involved and save himself the embarrassment.

The approach is largely irrelevant. If a girl is interested she will be glad hes got back in touch and say yes.
If she isn't, then a bunch of red roses and a poem isn't going to make any difference.
09:50, Thu 6 Dec
StechyBlue

Much of the stuff on this thread is pretty scary to be fair. I realise I'm pretty out of "the way it's done" these days but I'm not sure all this advice to just stalk her either physically or in the cyber world ever has been or ever will be anything other than creepy.

Has the world changed so much from the days I remember where if you wanted to ask a woman out you either plucked up your bollocks or you didn't?

It is becoming increasingly clear that most contributors to this forum have got an Effin screw loose
09:52, Thu 6 Dec
StechyBlue

It's facebook!

It's a social media network which connects people. WHYYY would you not use it. Instead he's supposed to wonder around the office for 6 months hoping he bumps into her, THEN the poor sod, on the spot, has got to bust out his best line Joey style, " How you doin "?

If she likes him, it wont really matter that much. She has already met him and he made her laugh - he's done the hard work. He isn't messaging her out of the cold - she KNOWS he's not a creep (we hope). She has chatted and laughed with him.

As much as I agree romance has faded and not for the better, the notion that he's got to somehow physically find her wondering around his office to initiate second contact is utter bollocks.
10:06, Thu 6 Dec
If he comes out with lines like "Can I take you our for dinner cuz I think you're really pretty" she'll be fairly convinced he's creepy I should think.
Slide into her DM's
@LeMod1875
You could go over to her department and ask her if she has seen your phone/wallet/keys (or something you had on the day)you have looked everywhere you have phoned the customer where you was don't know what else to look.

Then take it from there

You can thank me later
JCL
10:17, Thu 6 Dec
Linked Image
"Don’t hang about here, its decidedly unhealthy"
Mate, it's Xmas, why not send her a Xmas card and be honest - "I really enjoyed meeting you the other day, could I take you out for lunch in the New Year?" - along with your email and phone number.

If you think there's chemistry then she'll likely say yes. If she doesn't, don't worry, she won't be offended because you asked her (quite the opposite).

(If you're feeling very romantic you could even offer to buy her a ticket for the Bristol City game and throw in a half-time hot dog!)
ask her husband before you do anything, he may take umbridge.
10:22, Thu 6 Dec
If he comes out with lines like "Can I take you our for dinner cuz I think you're really pretty" she'll be fairly convinced he's creepy I should think.

From the cold yes, but he's already met her so I would say it's acceptable. And of course that was breif above. I didn't expect him to copy and feckin paste. But something short and sweet along those lines, would do it. If she likes him she likes him - end of.
10:23, Thu 6 Dec
Mate, it's Xmas, why not send her a Xmas card and be honest - "I really enjoyed meeting you the other day, could I take you out for lunch in the New Year?" - along with your email and phone number.

If you think there's chemistry then she'll likely say yes. If she doesn't, don't worry, she won't be offended because you asked her (quite the opposite).

(If you're feeling very romantic you could even offer to buy her a ticket for the Bristol City game and throw in a half-time hot dog!)

A good shout to be fair....

I haven't read full thread but he doesn't work anywhere near her does he ? How does he get the card to her ?
10:25, Thu 6 Dec
He must know the office address - same company isn't it?