11:14, Thu 6 Dec
And that bloke who sniffed Carol Vordermans arse while she was going up a ladder

Yeah, that was me. I haven't washed my face since either (it was about 1990 :) )

I did also go out for a meal in Capetown with F.W. De Klerk Jnr in around 2000.
Whilst De Klerk Snr was "credited" with helping bring apartheid to an end in South Africa (yeah, I know!), his son was a bigoted w*nker.
I'll save the story for another time, but it was a cringe-filled evening that I wouldn't want to repeat.
11:15, Thu 6 Dec
Forgot my gameshow stint when I was on strike it lucky and was kissed by Michael Barrymore

* Sits down and waits for the abuse to start
Was this "sitting down" part during the kiss, or did he kiss you first and then sit you down?
11:16, Thu 6 Dec
As long as it was no where near a swimming pool your alright
11:17, Thu 6 Dec
I met Sir Ranulph Fiennes, Prince Charles and shared a cigarette with Joanna Lumley all on the same day.

Beat that Mudda fokkers....
JCL
11:18, Thu 6 Dec
My sister is the only person to appear on the Crystal Maze twice.
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.
11:22, Thu 6 Dec
I was in a TV commerical in Venezuela for about 6 seconds where I played the boyfriend of a former Miss Venezuela, I had to stand in the kitchen and smile when she came in from the hair salon.

I've played football against Bale, Walcott and quite a few others, before they were famous though, obviously.

I was supposed to be an extra in a film about the Busby Babes but it fell through and never ended up getting made, that was a nearly one.

Seen quite a few famous faces out and about or through work but I'm not the type to go and speak, always feel like a norse.
@LeMod1875
11:24, Thu 6 Dec
JCL
Had a balti sat next to David Cameron when he was PM in Imrans. Raining at the test match so we decided to go out for lunch and low and behold so did the PM! Very nice chap!
11:25, Thu 6 Dec
JCL
Did she get lost and they found her the following week?
11:28, Thu 6 Dec
JCL
My great grandmother's brother was the grandfather of former England rugby player Clive Tindall. He is married to the Queen's granddaughter Zara Phillips, so I have genuine royal connections!

I was also once in the cage on Tiswas.
11:30, Thu 6 Dec
JCL
JCL

Is your sister Richard O'Brien? I think it's more than twice.
11:32, Thu 6 Dec
JCL

I'm sure I saw old "Tenpole Tuder" on there loads of times - though I guess that's not "twice", so I'll shut up.
11:32, Thu 6 Dec
montypenguin
I met Sir Ranulph Fiennes, Prince Charles and shared a cigarette with Joanna Lumley all on the same day.

Beat that Mudda fokkers....

You asked Joanna Lumley for 2's ? 😶
11:34, Thu 6 Dec
Also went to University and met and got friendly with a girl called Laura Craig, a very attractive, posh girl that happened to be the daughter of Stuart Craig, one of the Film Industry's leading set designers (Memphis Belle, Harry Potter....)

I went to her house in Windsor once, amazing, filled with framed certificates and various nominations, awards for her Dad's work. I was agog.

"Oh that's nothing" she laughed, "hang on a tic" and proceeded to run upstairs and come back down with a fecking OSCAR, like the real thing!

So I've held an actual real life Oscar in my hands.

Not that I'm one to brag of course.........
11:43, Thu 6 Dec
I was a mechanic on TV show Car SOS
11:44, Thu 6 Dec
Distraction in 2004