11:22, Thu 6 Dec
I was in a TV commerical in Venezuela for about 6 seconds where I played the boyfriend of a former Miss Venezuela, I had to stand in the kitchen and smile when she came in from the hair salon.

I've played football against Bale, Walcott and quite a few others, before they were famous though, obviously.

I was supposed to be an extra in a film about the Busby Babes but it fell through and never ended up getting made, that was a nearly one.

Seen quite a few famous faces out and about or through work but I'm not the type to go and speak, always feel like a norse.
@LeMod1875
11:24, Thu 6 Dec
JCL
Had a balti sat next to David Cameron when he was PM in Imrans. Raining at the test match so we decided to go out for lunch and low and behold so did the PM! Very nice chap!
11:25, Thu 6 Dec
JCL
Did she get lost and they found her the following week?
11:28, Thu 6 Dec
JCL
My great grandmother's brother was the grandfather of former England rugby player Clive Tindall. He is married to the Queen's granddaughter Zara Phillips, so I have genuine royal connections!

I was also once in the cage on Tiswas.
11:30, Thu 6 Dec
JCL
JCL
My sister is the only person to appear on the Crystal Maze twice.

Is your sister Richard O'Brien? I think it's more than twice.
11:32, Thu 6 Dec
JCL
My sister is the only person to appear on the Crystal Maze twice.

I'm sure I saw old "Tenpole Tuder" on there loads of times - though I guess that's not "twice", so I'll shut up.
11:32, Thu 6 Dec
montypenguin
I met Sir Ranulph Fiennes, Prince Charles and shared a cigarette with Joanna Lumley all on the same day.

Beat that Mudda fokkers....

You asked Joanna Lumley for 2's ? 😶
11:34, Thu 6 Dec
Also went to University and met and got friendly with a girl called Laura Craig, a very attractive, posh girl that happened to be the daughter of Stuart Craig, one of the Film Industry's leading set designers (Memphis Belle, Harry Potter....)

I went to her house in Windsor once, amazing, filled with framed certificates and various nominations, awards for her Dad's work. I was agog.

"Oh that's nothing" she laughed, "hang on a tic" and proceeded to run upstairs and come back down with a fecking OSCAR, like the real thing!

So I've held an actual real life Oscar in my hands.

Not that I'm one to brag of course.........
11:43, Thu 6 Dec
I was a mechanic on TV show Car SOS
11:44, Thu 6 Dec
Distraction in 2004
My great great great grandfather has an obelisk in his honour in Tamworth.
11:47, Thu 6 Dec
In the early 1990s I went out with a girl from Swansea whose hairdresser was Dean Saunders' sister.
11:48, Thu 6 Dec
I met Julian Gray in co-op once
11:50, Thu 6 Dec
OK you win
12:09, Thu 6 Dec
I have sold Alf from Home and away AND Kym Valentine from neighbours an international to UK plug converter.

I have sold Roque Junior (former Leeds defender and world cup winner) a digital camera - (All these were at Dixons in Llandudno)

As a 13 year old I once had a net session at Colwyn Bay cricket club with just me and Waqar Younis.

I have accidentally walked into Tony Drago at high speed, bounced of his chest, and fell on my arse, outside the crucible.

I once fingered a girl who was Jay from 5's cousin.
12:24, Thu 6 Dec
I was on telly with selina Scott, a few minutes after being naked with her in our works boardroom.
@Bluewurst1875
13:00, Thu 6 Dec
I was on telly with selina Scott, a few minutes after being naked with her in our works boardroom.

Brilliant.

My Great Grandad (boxer called Harry Hemmings) was in the real Peaky Blinders and my Dad once got chucked down the stairs of a Brum nightclub by Pat Roach.
13:05, Thu 6 Dec
My Great Grandad was also a fairly well-respected bare fist boxer from the times of the Peaky Blinders, hailed from the Acocks Green area, maybe they knew each other (or even boxed each other). He was a Smith but dunno his first name.

But if Bluewurst's story is correct then no point carrying on, close the thread, he wins hands-down.
Bluesince62
Dougie Bell?
sounds about right - still makes me laugh now!
13:11, Thu 6 Dec
My Great Grandad was also a fairly well-respected bare fist boxer from the times of the Peaky Blinders, hailed from the Acocks Green area, maybe they knew each other (or even boxed each other). He was a Smith but dunno his first name.

But if Bluewurst's story is correct then no point carrying on, close the thread, he wins hands-down.

Possibly mate - who knows? Harry was Small Heath based and my old man remembers him from when my Dad was 4 or 5 years old, Harry was an old man by then and a right nasty fecker, my Dad reckons.

Also yeah, if Bluey ain't fibbing - winner.