23:35, Thu 6 Dec
eh? ffs
DES
23:58, Thu 6 Dec
Bloody hell two away wins and didn’t qualify.. only the blues!

Kro
00:11, Fri 7 Dec
Obafemi
I miss the Carson song

Often still find myself singing it !

We need an upgraded version

We don’t care about (what) ?

FFP?
DB
08:09, Fri 7 Dec
Cotterill. Make it retrospective.
The Usual Suspect
00:18, Sat 8 Dec
DES
DES
Albert
We lost in Maribor? And drew the other two so to see an away win in Europe without everything else makes it number 1.
Kro

Come on Des.

Bruges looked brilliant, I went to Maribor and the fact that I thought I would never see Blues in europe and going to a very scenic country, was something else.

To all of us, who went to our European matches, will be the best and special.
00:37, Sat 8 Dec
Yeah, cause belgium isnt scenic...
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
13:16, Sat 8 Dec
Ser Tait
Yeah, cause belgium isnt scenic...

Did not intend that other places wasn't, just taken away with the scenery with the 3 hour coach journey from Trieste to Maribor.

Slovenia is known as the Balkan alps.

I thought Bruges would be the one I would go to, but with work and the start of the term, Maribor was the earliest one to go to.

I was quite fortunate that I had a new boss at the time, my old boss would have said no. I still shake my head when I see a old friend and eventually ask them if they went away in Europe and they say no, we will probably never see it again.

If my old boss was still there, I still would have gone, probably lost my job, but there was no way I was missing one.
14:45, Sat 8 Dec
Obafemi
I miss the Carson song

Often still find myself singing it !

We need an upgraded version

We don’t care about (what) ?

Stockdale
December 7 2018, about vile:
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits
I'd be surprised if they lose another game this season
DB
11:27, Sun 9 Dec
😂
The Usual Suspect
DES
12:50, Sun 9 Dec
Someone mentioned only yesterday, to see he whole square in Bruges singing the Carson song made it out on its own , before Chris woods 100th minute winner!
Happy days!
Kro