21:07, Thu 10 Jan
Birmingham is Blue
21:10, Thu 10 Jan
Mind the gap seems to hit a nerve, hole tenders is another that works.
21:23, Thu 10 Jan
OUR CITY!
BIRMINGHAM CITY

Steven Carr doing the tosspot sign aswell for good measure πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
21:26, Thu 10 Jan
β€œShould have listened to your old man, you c***s”
@LeMod1875
21:33, Thu 10 Jan
β€œShould have listened to your old man, you c***s”

πŸ‘
21:34, Thu 10 Jan
Get a picture of them feet with twelve toes and underneath write Darwin was wrong, when it came to you fickle knuckle draggers.
21:41, Thu 10 Jan
Tebily's ToeNail
OUR CITY!
BIRMINGHAM CITY

Welcome to Birmingham with the Carr wave

Set up a go fund me, I’m in
00:18, Fri 11 Jan
Pigeon
Tebily's ToeNail
OUR CITY!
BIRMINGHAM CITY

Welcome to Birmingham with the Carr wave

Set up a go fund me, I’m in

I love the Carr flag and think that is all we need.

Let's not make any reference to the city. ie The city is blue or whatever. That's their language. Leave them to it. They sing their song because they believe it gives them some kind of identity and attachment to the city.

We all know our city is Blue but by referencing it would appear to show it bothers us and more importantly that we are actually listening to the whining tossers.

I'm all for a bit of witty banter but Let's not sink to their level.
07:50, Fri 11 Jan
Welcome to Birmingham will be twisted by the sky commentators, who will probably show it and laud it as Birmingham coming together to welcome the sky cameras and an opportunity for the city to show off its football teams to the world, rather than a dig at the fact that at least half of those in the villa end's only link to the city of Brum is their fortnightly visit to B6.
That was liquid football!
09:30, Fri 11 Jan
100% agree Dougie. It needs more words or at least an image of sorts to get our message across clearly.
13:21, Fri 11 Jan
Welcome to Birmingham will be twisted by the sky commentators, who will probably show it and laud it as Birmingham coming together to welcome the sky cameras and an opportunity for the city to show off its football teams to the world, rather than a dig at the fact that at least half of those in the villa end's only link to the city of Brum is their fortnightly visit to B6.

Probably right there. Don't think the Carr hand gesture will be bettered for this game.
13:34, Fri 11 Jan
I agree with the Carr image. Just that, no words, no slogan, just a massive, massive picture of Stevie Carr giving the villa fans the nescafe handshake.

To be fair, that image sums Blues up in a nutshell. Anyone from h and v reading this will sneer, as it probably plays to their view of Blues fans, but who cares. More reason to do it.
14:08, Fri 11 Jan
Its already hit a nerve on Hiv 😝 they have put up a series of so called maps showing how they all come from Birmingham whilstt saying we are all from Solihull πŸ€ͺ
β€œAnd i really hope they do that Welcome to Birmingham banner as it will just show how small time and insecure they are”
14:11, Fri 11 Jan
greebo joe
Its already hit a nerve on Hiv 😝 they have put up a series of so called maps showing how they all come from Birmingham whilstt saying we are all from Solihull πŸ€ͺ
β€œAnd i really hope they do that Welcome to Birmingham banner as it will just show how small time and insecure they are”

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
As apposed to signing 'the city is ours' every 5 minutes and then onto 'sh*t on the city'. Morons.

"Ah aston villa are from Birmingham? I had no idea"
Is often the response when in London and someone asks if there are any other football teams in Birmingham other than Blues.
14:17, Fri 11 Jan
Remember that map of all the midland clubs in the Mercury, many years ago, showing the spread of fans of the west Midlands clubs across the region?

I seem to remember villa fans bragging that they were supported all over the region. Now they're trying to claim to be a Birmingham club?

They either want to be the club of choice for middle class football fans across the more affluent areas of Greater Birmingham and the midshires, or a blue collar Brummie club. They normally sneer at us for being a working class club.
Shaun of Brum (in London)
As apposed to signing 'the city is ours' every 5 minutes and then onto 'sh*t on the city'. Morons.

"Ah aston villa are from Birmingham? I had no idea"
Is often the response when in London and someone asks if there are any other football teams in Birmingham other than Blues.

People from other parts of the country lump us, villa, albion and wolves together, because they have no idea of how the region is made up. The only place name they know is Birmingham.
14:26, Fri 11 Jan
Bosko1875!
100% agree Dougie. It needs more words or at least an image of sorts to get our message across clearly.

Welcome to Birmingham is perfect. Concise, cutting and a very simple, witty riposte to the "City is ours" guff they are permanently spouting.

They will know what it means, and the daytrippers from the Shires will be FUMIN

Still, it's your idea not mine, so go with whatever you want....just don't do anything too obvious or cringey please
Welcome to Birmingham is sound. I like it.

Sky and the TV can take it how they like.

The vile will be riled on their way back to Worcs , Staffs etc...
14:41, Fri 11 Jan
Welcome to Birmingham is all you need πŸ‘
It's not about them it's about us but will piss them right off.