20:25, Wed 9 Jan
This is going to end up in double figures. Already 4-0 after 36 minutes.
20:26, Wed 9 Jan
Yet Burton beat spawny vile πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:31, Wed 9 Jan
You’re trying to hard to labour your point. See my comments in the vile thread and respond to those if you must. Man City stuck 7 past Rotherham the other day and would probably manage at least four against most of the championship sides, apart from vile of course πŸ˜‰.
20:34, Wed 9 Jan
I'm trying too hard! Ha.
Remember I'm content with my team being above them. And what we are and have been.
You'll never be x
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:35, Wed 9 Jan
VAR ref just decided you can kick a player in the box after you've missed the ball and it's not a penalty. Classic stuff 😁
i think they will stop at 7

might end up at 8 but doubt they will be trying for double figures
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits

Copyright Steve Cotterill.
Just turned it on. Sky app said 5-0. By the time it loaded it was 7-0 and within 25 seconds it's now 8-0.
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits

Up to 8 already and still over 20 mins left.
21:19, Wed 9 Jan
Their biggest ever margin of victory is 10-0 so they should be going to beat that now.
I've only just realised there's another leg to play!
The pitch looks effed.
21:21, Wed 9 Jan
I still think they one more goal to make the tie safe
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits

bit classless this
21:33, Wed 9 Jan
Barstewards, I think they are second only to us in the number of 10 or more goal first class football scores though, I believe one of ours was against Man City themselves.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
21:35, Wed 9 Jan
Can you imagine the Camp thread if this was us ? 😳
Part of me finds it a bit funny
@LeMod1875
why is it classless?

isn't it classless to not try your best for 90 minutes whether you are winning or losing?
21:40, Wed 9 Jan
ZLAMMER
why is it classless?

isn't it classless to not try your best for 90 minutes whether you are winning or losing?

He's listened to Cotterill after Sheff wed
21:44, Wed 9 Jan
Enjoyed it, Burton can feck off.