20:25, Wed 9 Jan
This is going to end up in double figures. Already 4-0 after 36 minutes.
20:26, Wed 9 Jan
Yet Burton beat spawny vile πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:31, Wed 9 Jan
You’re trying to hard to labour your point. See my comments in the vile thread and respond to those if you must. Man City stuck 7 past Rotherham the other day and would probably manage at least four against most of the championship sides, apart from vile of course πŸ˜‰.
20:34, Wed 9 Jan
I'm trying too hard! Ha.
Remember I'm content with my team being above them. And what we are and have been.
You'll never be x
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:35, Wed 9 Jan
VAR ref just decided you can kick a player in the box after you've missed the ball and it's not a penalty. Classic stuff 😁
i think they will stop at 7

might end up at 8 but doubt they will be trying for double figures
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits

Copyright Steve Cotterill.
Just turned it on. Sky app said 5-0. By the time it loaded it was 7-0 and within 25 seconds it's now 8-0.
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits

Up to 8 already and still over 20 mins left.
21:19, Wed 9 Jan
Their biggest ever margin of victory is 10-0 so they should be going to beat that now.
I've only just realised there's another leg to play!
The pitch looks effed.
21:21, Wed 9 Jan
I still think they one more goal to make the tie safe
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits

bit classless this
21:33, Wed 9 Jan
Barstewards, I think they are second only to us in the number of 10 or more goal first class football scores though, I believe one of ours was against Man City themselves.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...