23:05, Wed 9 Jan
We had this plonker at our club, no wonder everything was rotten. Just skip to 30 seconds, what the hell?

[www.youtube.com]">

I’ve been on YouTube in the last hour just watching old pre/post match interviews and he just attack’s everyone and blames everyone but himself. Couldn’t stand Zola but this guy, just so much hatered towards him.

Just type ‘Beanymansports Cotterill’ and watch a few, any is as good as the other, it just makes you realise how lucky we’ve had things since March last year.
yeah he's an utter cock, not easy when you're getting beat every week but there is still a choice in how you present and conduct yourself

in the linked vids...thought it was interesting in monks first press conference that our ceo is on stage with him and indroduced to the media with the clear instruction that he wont be answering any questions and nothing should be directed at him
Yeah I understand things weren’t going well for us from top to bottom but I’m just in utter shock how he conducts himself, I know a few managers have had strange interviews but it comes across quite immature. I just want a book of all his quotes over the years and what other fans/players have said about him, it’s almost hitler like. The guys a tw@ but I’m just obsessed with hating him.
23:44, Wed 9 Jan
I just can’t understand how this guy has ever interviewed successfully for any position he has applied for.
@stevanderman
00:34, Thu 10 Jan
Never seen that before. What a creep. He's the real life Brent.
Dong Ren Out.
00:55, Thu 10 Jan
Imagine how the players must have felt listening to that tw@t? I wanted him to do well, but feck me, what an @r$e!!! That game when Monk came in (M'boro)... what a difference!
09:22, Thu 10 Jan
Well Cotterill will ALWAYS be my most hated manager in my lifetime at Blues, Zola was useless but he always seemed a decent man and admitted his errors this clown did absolutely nothing for Blues, blame the fans said we shouldn't score more at Wednesday because of professionalism what a joker
09:38, Thu 10 Jan
The actual still when you click the link is haunting.
09:42, Thu 10 Jan
The word prize nob spring to mind. Fortunately I had eradicated him from my memory although I still have the Zola and Clarke scars popping up from time to time.
09:54, Thu 10 Jan
LondonBlue
Never seen that before. What a creep. He's the real life Brent.

That was exactly the first thing that occurred to me watching that - completely David Brent..."Ooooohhh, getting a bit defensive aren't we.../winks at camera...".

Absolute stroker.
10:25, Thu 10 Jan
That video you posted he just seems like a thoroughly obnoxious tosser.

I hate those people whom, despite aiming a joke directly at you, then to protect themselves foil their humour by accusing you of 'being defensive' and say 'I didn't say I was talking about you '. It's like, Fuk off mate I knew what you meant.

I've met a few of those people before and they are just absolutely tosspots.
10:33, Thu 10 Jan
I smelt trouble when I saw Colin Tattum walk in wearing a track suit.
10:40, Thu 10 Jan
Not only possibly the worse manager Blues have ever had, but a thoroughly dislikable character with it. What a nightmare the whole episode was.
10:42, Thu 10 Jan
Passive aggressive in the extreme it was - and that was Cotterill all over. He often did it in interviews.../Icy stare followed by "Sorry, I just can't believe you are asking me that question..."

As is usual, when people try very hard to convince you how brilliant and clever they are...they just end up showing you what thick pricks they are.
11:51, Thu 10 Jan
Bluesince62
Not only possibly the worse manager Blues have ever had, but a thoroughly dislikable character with it. What a nightmare the whole episode was.

And to think some idiots actually wanted him as manager just because he'd been Harrys number 2. The bloke is a prat and shouldn't of been no where near the blues job. Im sure he topped the poll in the mail, had to be villa fans voting surely???
DB
18:07, Thu 10 Jan
Got to play devils advocate here.

The fans who 'wanted' him in weren't idiots. Most people knew very little of him, and what they did know was that he was a part of the set up that kept us up that season. I recall the reaction to his announcement as largely muted and 'Best we can hope for at this point in time' which wasn't an idiotic pov. Don't forget, Harry left us in the lurch a handful of games into the season - pickings would be sparse for even the biggest of clubs in that situation. The club went with what they knew.

Thank God for Monk and an end to that sorry episode.
The Usual Suspect
08:27, Fri 11 Jan
Very sorry Ribeye, we'll use your crystal ball moving forward.....
09:45, Fri 11 Jan
montypenguin
Very sorry Ribeye, we'll use your crystal ball moving forward.....

Most sane people dont need a crystal ball to know that Cotterill is a shit manager and a bellend.
12:39, Fri 11 Jan
Of course, you knew this beforehand....

Wish I was as smart as you!
13:43, Fri 11 Jan
The difference with Monk is astounding. SC is defensive, whiney, gloomy.