11:53, Thu 10 Jan
Blue H
Showed up in important games for us, love the bloke

Same for me, Legend.
11:57, Thu 10 Jan
What a bloke

Reckon I prefer Mrs Zigic now though
12:14, Thu 10 Jan
Comments on the blog please as well as here. No restrictions, except keep the language reasonable, whereas on Fat Buddah’s blog you have to pass security three times take your belt off, drop your trousers and have your shoes examined before you can comment on his missives.
[fatbuddha.blogspot.com]
12:43, Thu 10 Jan
spionkop
Comments on the blog please as well as here. No restrictions, except keep the language reasonable, whereas on Fat Buddah’s blog you have to pass security three times take your belt off, drop your trousers and have your shoes examined before you can comment on his missus.
[fatbuddha.blogspot.com]

Why would I want to comment on Buddha's wife?
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
DES
12:55, Thu 10 Jan
If Zig had done nothing else, his wembley appearence would have made him a lege, scored one made one!!
He is up there in the Pantheon, no doubt!

KRO
13:00, Thu 10 Jan
DES
Saying he made one is a bit of a stretch, but yeah he’s a legend.
13:27, Thu 10 Jan
No stretch at all - his flick on wasn't it?
14:24, Thu 10 Jan
Bluesince62
Nobody non Blues would award him an assist for that mate. No way. It's still my favourite ever goal though
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
14:31, Thu 10 Jan
Still, without Zigic that goal doesn’t happen.

Zig assist. Get the statue built
December 7 2018, about vile:
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits
I'd be surprised if they lose another game this season
14:57, Thu 10 Jan
I don't imagine their keeper is claiming the assist so it must be Zig's! Love the big man and will treasure that moment forever.....it all seemed to happen in slow motion and I was convinced it would be ruled out for some reason.

Most commonly, an assist is credited to a player for passing or crossing the ball to the scorer. It may also be awarded to a player whose shot rebounds (off a defender, goalkeeper or goalpost) to a teammate who scores.
15:10, Thu 10 Jan
I think we all were! From the back row of Wembley it seemed to slow down and pan out like the freeze-frame panoramic shot in action filums like the fecking Matrix. Even after Oba scored hardly anyone seemed to celebrate; everyone just automatically assumed the referee had given a free kick. It took a couple of seconds for it to really sink in.
December 7 2018, about vile:
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits
I'd be surprised if they lose another game this season
15:55, Thu 10 Jan
Little Miss Bliss
I think we all were! From the back row of Wembley it seemed to slow down and pan out like the freeze-frame panoramic shot in action filums like the fecking Matrix.
It was the opposite for me. My brain was so busy thinking "no, this sort of freak never ever ever happens to Blues, this must be an illusion, let me contemplate every atom in the cosmos to see whether there is even the remotest possibility that this is indeed real" that the ball had bounced back out before I could acknowledge we had gone and bloody done it.
16:30, Thu 10 Jan
Little Miss Bliss
I think we all were! From the back row of Wembley it seemed to slow down and pan out like the freeze-frame panoramic shot in action filums like the fecking Matrix. Even after Oba scored hardly anyone seemed to celebrate; everyone just automatically assumed the referee had given a free kick. It took a couple of seconds for it to really sink in.

Always said for Oba,s goal there was a few seconds pause, before we realise dreams and goals can happen.

And my dream of seeing Blues in Europe achieved.
16:33, Thu 10 Jan
Bluesince62
Nobody non Blues would award him an assist for that mate. No way. It's still my favourite ever goal though

Technically you are correct mate, but we all know that goal doesn't happen without the lanky gits intervention.
Love him xx
17:16, Thu 10 Jan
So why does nobody except me give due credit to Roger Johnson for his assist and the forgotten motm Mr. Foster.

Linked Image
18:48, Thu 10 Jan
WorcsAzul
I don't imagine their keeper is claiming the assist so it must be Zig's! Love the big man and will treasure that moment forever.....it all seemed to happen in slow motion and I was convinced it would be ruled out for some reason.

Most commonly, an assist is credited to a player for passing or crossing the ball to the scorer. It may also be awarded to a player whose shot rebounds (off a defender, goalkeeper or goalpost) to a teammate who scores.
Thank god var wasn’t about to pause the celebrations/carnage
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:56, Thu 10 Jan
I do Spion, Johnson was immense that day, they all were.
18:58, Thu 10 Jan
WorcsAzul

Thank god var wasn’t about to pause the celebrations/carnage

You know what, that's a good point. I've always disagreed with you on VAR, but thinking back, the thought of worrying about VAR throughout those post-Oba 30 seconds is horrible.