08:45, Fri 11 Jan
Fella on twitter reckons been recalled so he can be sold. WM Bloke I think
09:20, Fri 11 Jan
Off to Sunderland for £200k apparently.
09:43, Fri 11 Jan
Put him in the Lloyd Dyer/Mark Duffy bin.
No future.....
09:48, Fri 11 Jan
Surely we wont get anyhwere near that much, we might not even get a fee, just more wages taken care of.
09:52, Fri 11 Jan
I presume Killy are only paying a very small % of his wages, best to sell him get peanuts and get him off the wage book completely.
09:55, Fri 11 Jan
321ByelzdarB

Didn't Sunderland bid 200k for Grigg at Wigan last night? - Presume Wigan told them to do one.
09:57, Fri 11 Jan
When pro footballers a) can't run very quickly b) react a little too slowly when being closed down
and c) aren't strong enough or lack aggression.... it's unlikely that they will make a fist of it in the English Championship.

Sorry Greg and all that ..... wish you all the best at your next club.

Exactly this - the lad was so slow of thought it was painful to see. Nice footballer if he has 5 yards around him and 5 seconds - but you don't get that in the championship.

Did I really see someone suggest he could replace Jota?...feckin hell.
09:58, Fri 11 Jan
Makes sense to bring him back. Hitting some form but surplus to requirements at blues so sell him for a small fee and get the wages off the books. Sunderland sniffing round so might twist Kilmarnocks arm to make a bid. Chuck in grounds for free aswell
10:00, Fri 11 Jan
I reckon even if we sell him to Sunderland we will still be paying a bit of his wages until the end of June, but yeah, it should shed a bit more of his wages.
@LeMod1875
10:00, Fri 11 Jan
Be surprised if he doesn't join Rangers with the amount of activity they've been doing in recent days. Killie aren't blessed with cash so probably hoped for a freebie in the summer when his deal expired.

And if he does go to Ibrox, would expect them to pay his wages in full if they can sign Defoe ffs
10:06, Fri 11 Jan
Valencia
321ByelzdarB

Didn't Sunderland bid 200k for Grigg at Wigan last night? - Presume Wigan told them to do one.

Probably where it's come from. Someone putting the Will Grigg Bid and Sunderland's interest in him together to make a story.

I think it's safe to say he wont kick a ball for us again.
11:13, Fri 11 Jan
A Killie fan has started an online fundraiser to try and sign him permanently

I might chuck a few quid !
17:33, Fri 11 Jan
321ByelzdarB
Valencia
321ByelzdarB

Probably where it's come from. Someone putting the Will Grigg Bid and Sunderland's interest in him together to make a story.

I think it's safe to say he wont kick a ball for us again.

Recalled.

[www.express.co.uk]
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
17:49, Fri 11 Jan
Sometimes players peak at different ages in their careers often when they have a change of coach. Gerrim in.
18:25, Fri 11 Jan
Hope that crazy Killie fan let's loose on youtube