21:55, Fri 11 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Musername
If this was us and not Derby there would be uproar on here.
Why?

You honestly think people on here wouldn’t be going mental if a team were caught spying on our training?
21:56, Fri 11 Jan
On a non spy related topic I’d be surprised if the Leeds keeper wasn’t banned for his boot to the face late in the game, could force Leeds hand with regards to Stockdale.
21:57, Fri 11 Jan
Not from me there wouldn’t.. To my mind this is a non-story, and a product of our “media age” where “stories” are “sought”/ built up into something when they are nothing. Let other teams come and look. What will they really learn that they can’t see by watching a few videos. Whatever they see they’ve still got to be able to do something about it. It’s complete nonsense, and what was so different about the fundamentals of the game a few years ago when anyone could walk into a training ground? It”s like all this nonsense of players/managers covering their mouths when speaking ,to prevent some champion lip reader working out what they are going to have for dinner
so would the parents of the lad ran over by the lights cos the bloke was argueing with his gf be their fault?
Bluubalders
Not from me there wouldn’t.. To my mind this is a non-story, and a product of our “media age” where “stories” are “sought”/ built up into something when they are nothing. Let other teams come and look. What will they really learn that they can’t see by watching a few videos. Whatever they see they’ve still got to be able to do something about it. It’s complete nonsense, and what was so different about the fundamentals of the game a few years ago when anyone could walk into a training ground? It”s like all this nonsense of players/managers covering their mouths when speaking ,to prevent some champion lip reader working out what they are going to have for dinner
Well put 👍
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:59, Fri 11 Jan
ZLAMMER
so would the parents of the lad ran over by the lights cos the bloke was argueing with his gf be their fault?
Blimey. Equating a speeding driver knocking someone over to someone watching a training session.
You win mate.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:02, Fri 11 Jan
It's all social medias fault rab

It's a terrible thing really when you think about it.
22:07, Fri 11 Jan
or calling someone a c*nt.

not saying who like :)
22:08, Fri 11 Jan
Bluubalders

So you’d be happy if we invited some boro coaches round to Wast Hills this week?

The threads would be pages long if this was us
22:31, Fri 11 Jan
I did THINK I’d been reasonably, in fact crystal, clear........
22:36, Fri 11 Jan
Good to know you’d be happy with opposing teams knowing those new set piece routines we’re working on, or how we’re planning on stopping their biggest threat.
22:39, Fri 11 Jan
We play the same every week. Teams can't stop us doing what they kmow we are going to do.
It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.
22:46, Fri 11 Jan
So you don’t think Monk tries different/new set piece drills each week, potentially depending on who we’re playing?

Seems bizarre to me that people would be happy for our opposition to potentially know these things.
22:51, Fri 11 Jan
No I don't think we try new set piece drills every week.
Btw knowledge is one thing, stopping the opposition during 90 minutes also requires a lot more mainly from individuals application and desire.
Very little planned in training on set pieces comes off, goals come from mistakes on the pitch
23:00, Fri 11 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
No I don't think we try new set piece drills every week.
Btw knowledge is one thing, stopping the opposition during 90 minutes also requires a lot more mainly from individuals application and desire.
Very little planned in training on set pieces comes off, goals come from mistakes on the pitch

I agree. I’m not saying another team would stop all our routines if they knew about them, having that knowledge is still advantageous to them though. I don’t want our opposition to have any advantages, however minute they may be.