23:35, Fri 18 Jan
Hinchcliffe is an awful co-commentator, talks a lot and fills the gaps as Sky would like, but spouts absolute shite...not just tonight but every game he does, and gets most of it wrong.

Surprises me a bit because he was a decent left back, but you’d think he never tackled or fouled anyone, mis-placed a pass or cross in his career.
"I'm like King Midas in reverse, here. Everything I touch turns to shit..."
Tony Soprano
23:38, Fri 18 Jan
Stamp it was not.

He just trod on him which he could of probably avoided but not a stamp.Slo-mo made it look worse than it was.
23:51, Fri 18 Jan
bluemike
It was a stamp.

Didn’t look like a Stamp to me. Yes he trod on him but a stamp has downward force..

Never going to hurt the bloke but if the ref saw he could have walked.
00:18, Sat 19 Jan
The commentary was poor in general. I couldn't stand the stupid, unfunny jokes either.

"Did someone say Gardners world in my ear?!" *Hinchcliffe snorts*. Feck off.
Dong Ren Out.
07:10, Sat 19 Jan
Stamp or not,if the ref had seen it he would have gone.
09:12, Sat 19 Jan
I generally watch with the commentary switched off. Sky always big up one of the opposition before the match and you know if they do something good they’re then nailed on for man of the match. Against Norwich it was Pukki and as my son pointed out in previous seasons they’d be swooning over Morison when we played Millwall. Then there’s the greasy one of course.
09:15, Sat 19 Jan
Yeah, I've noticed that. I think the Sky commentators are very heavily produced and have almost a script to follow based on how those producers expect the game to pan out.

It usually results in an irritating gush fest over some no mark who's recently hit a bit of form for QPR or some shite. Load of old bollocks.
09:17, Sat 19 Jan
Keeps us under the radar. I like it that way.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
10:12, Sat 19 Jan
Himchcliff is a fanny, but Colin did stand on him.
10:49, Sat 19 Jan
Kristoff

Agreed, we'd have been livid if it was the other way round.
11:15, Sat 19 Jan
Stamp is a bit strong but definitely trod on him which technically is a sending off if seen. Ridiculous really though it was frustration and stupid but the player would barely have flinched.

Sky commentators are generally anti blues but in fairness last night out performance was so lackluster there were not much positive he could have said about us. Norwich surprised me they were very good, shows how quickly things can turn around because last season they were average at best, a couple of decent signings and emergence of a few youth players can transform a team
11:25, Sat 19 Jan
Waggeh
Yeah, I've noticed that. I think the Sky commentators are very heavily produced and have almost a script to follow based on how those producers expect the game to pan out.

It usually results in an irritating gush fest over some no mark who's recently hit a bit of form for QPR or some shite. Load of old bollocks.
Juke and Che got loads of compliments tbf
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:37, Sat 19 Jan
montypenguin
Kristoff

Agreed, we'd have been livid if it was the other way round.

I wouldn’t have thought it was a stamp if by opposition.

Hindchcliff was also spaffing on then Vassell dived in two footed despite the hik trying to block the ball not tackle the Norwich player.
No future.....
11:40, Sat 19 Jan
Only Colin will know if he purposely trod on him. His body weight and momentum meant he had to take a step forward or 2. Whether he could have avoided him, only he knows.
It wasn’t a stamp though, no matter how many times people say it is
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:21, Sat 19 Jan
I objected to the number of times the points deduction was mentioned; in a manner suggesting Sky were excited it was bound to happen.
12:36, Sat 19 Jan
Waggeh

This is true actually, I remember against Leeds on Tele a few years back, a Friday night game maybe?

The whole game was built up to be the Rodolph Austin show for some reason, he won MOTM for a bang average performance, think he may have scored though.

It was like it was all scripted, very bizarre.

He was shit and still is.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
14:33, Sat 19 Jan
Hinhcliffe was a shite footballer, and he makes an even worse commentator. Fact