10:20, Sat 9 Feb
I appreciate it's not what we're there for, but it really is god awful. In my experience most away days have provided a better standard of refreshment.

Stale chips, flat lager, questionable meat.

First world problems.
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
10:27, Sat 9 Feb
I won’t purchase anything inside the ground.The food is overpriced crap. The beer is rubbish,This is served by miserable sullen staff after standing in a queue for ages. Personally I can live without it for a couple of hours.
11:49, Sat 9 Feb
Couldn’t agree more. They miss a trick on so many levels. They are signed up to a long term deal with Swallow drinks so they only provide fosters which I wouldn’t drink if it was free. The food at any ground is crap and ridiculously expensive so not a lot can be done there.

Same applies to the club shop. All the Adidas stuff is just your basic stock with an ironed on blues badge.

Apart from match tickets I don’t spend a penny inside the ground and I think most people do the same.
mad
12:00, Sat 9 Feb
Cookhouse food is great. Getting a bit samey of late though
13:11, Sat 9 Feb
Hi,Swallow does all lagers,and stocks a large range of beers,so it would be blues going for fosters.kro
13:38, Sat 9 Feb
mad
mad
Cookhouse food is great. Getting a bit samey of late though

I don't often have but it always looks decent.

The soup is nice and good value too (10p more than a tea).
13:43, Sat 9 Feb
As Benito says they are missing a trick with the whole match day marketing efforts. Just give people reasonable food and drink at fair prices and the would do a lot better.
I think their mentality is "people are queuing up for this so it must be good"
14:15, Sat 9 Feb
The main stand is a joke. Staff are slow and don’t seem to understand we have 15 minutes to order AND eat/drink.

I kid you not last Saturday the bloke in front of me ordered a hot dog and it took the staff 5 minutes to get the dog out of the steamer into the roll.
14:50, Sat 9 Feb
The bars are too small for how many are going up.

Doesnt help that they dont start pouring pints early so they are ready for people.
15:22, Sat 9 Feb
I see this system in a lot of stadiums over here, freshly poured beer in seconds.
[m.youtube.com]
12:43, Sun 10 Feb
I see this system in a lot of stadiums over here, freshly poured beer in seconds.
[m.youtube.com]
I thought it was a magic trick at first :) Outstanding
Regards, Mick
Roj
13:31, Sun 10 Feb
Issue about her handling the lip of the cups is highlighted. Very bad hygiene.
16:06, Sun 10 Feb
I don't bother with food or drink. By the time I have queued to go to the loo there's no time to get food etc.
So make a choice-food or toilet?
Answer eat good food outside ground and manage a visit to the loo at halftime safe I'm the knowledge I won't miss second half kick off.
Food in the ground isn't worth the effort.
Doesnt help that they dont start pouring pints early so they are ready for people.

I think Mayor asked the club about this, they tried but people wanted their pint poured fresh?
16:42, Sun 10 Feb
Try getting served in The Main Stand! Painful. Never mind the food
16:57, Sun 10 Feb
Themight​yswordofdobber

I think Mayor asked the club about this, they tried but people wanted their pint poured fresh?

Nah, not me but it's a question asked regularly at fan forums.

If you have complaints I would find one of the people who go and raise your points with them.
16:59, Sun 10 Feb
I won’t purchase anything inside the ground.The food is overpriced crap. The beer is rubbish,This is served by miserable sullen staff after standing in a queue for ages. Personally I can live without it for a couple of hours.

Same here.
At best I'll have a balti pie if I'm really hungry. It's pukka so the quality is generally consistent if it's cooked properly but as for beer and hot dogs or what not, no thanks. I'll wait.

Or I'd have a pint before and after if I felt the need for alcohol to be part of a match experience ( I rarely do ).
17:20, Sun 10 Feb
The queue set up for half time drink just winds me up, so don’t see the point.
17:23, Sun 10 Feb
Marstonblue
The bars are too small for how many are going up.

I don't want my pint poured early.

It’s fosters isn’t it?

People choosing to drink that crap shouldn’t get to choose, their taste buds wouldn’t know anyway.
@Bluewurst1875