10:20, Sat 9 Feb
I appreciate it's not what we're there for, but it really is god awful. In my experience most away days have provided a better standard of refreshment.

Stale chips, flat lager, questionable meat.

First world problems.
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
10:27, Sat 9 Feb
I won’t purchase anything inside the ground.The food is overpriced crap. The beer is rubbish,This is served by miserable sullen staff after standing in a queue for ages. Personally I can live without it for a couple of hours.
11:49, Sat 9 Feb
Couldn’t agree more. They miss a trick on so many levels. They are signed up to a long term deal with Swallow drinks so they only provide fosters which I wouldn’t drink if it was free. The food at any ground is crap and ridiculously expensive so not a lot can be done there.

Same applies to the club shop. All the Adidas stuff is just your basic stock with an ironed on blues badge.

Apart from match tickets I don’t spend a penny inside the ground and I think most people do the same.
mad
12:00, Sat 9 Feb
Cookhouse food is great. Getting a bit samey of late though
13:11, Sat 9 Feb
Hi,Swallow does all lagers,and stocks a large range of beers,so it would be blues going for fosters.kro
13:38, Sat 9 Feb
mad
mad
Cookhouse food is great. Getting a bit samey of late though

I don't often have but it always looks decent.

The soup is nice and good value too (10p more than a tea).
13:43, Sat 9 Feb
As Benito says they are missing a trick with the whole match day marketing efforts. Just give people reasonable food and drink at fair prices and the would do a lot better.
I think their mentality is "people are queuing up for this so it must be good"
14:15, Sat 9 Feb
The main stand is a joke. Staff are slow and don’t seem to understand we have 15 minutes to order AND eat/drink.

I kid you not last Saturday the bloke in front of me ordered a hot dog and it took the staff 5 minutes to get the dog out of the steamer into the roll.
14:50, Sat 9 Feb
The bars are too small for how many are going up.

Doesnt help that they dont start pouring pints early so they are ready for people.
15:22, Sat 9 Feb
I see this system in a lot of stadiums over here, freshly poured beer in seconds.
[m.youtube.com]
12:43, Sun 10 Feb
I see this system in a lot of stadiums over here, freshly poured beer in seconds.
[m.youtube.com]
I thought it was a magic trick at first :) Outstanding
Regards, Mick
Roj
13:31, Sun 10 Feb
Issue about her handling the lip of the cups is highlighted. Very bad hygiene.
16:06, Sun 10 Feb
I don't bother with food or drink. By the time I have queued to go to the loo there's no time to get food etc.
So make a choice-food or toilet?
Answer eat good food outside ground and manage a visit to the loo at halftime safe I'm the knowledge I won't miss second half kick off.
Food in the ground isn't worth the effort.
Doesnt help that they dont start pouring pints early so they are ready for people.

I think Mayor asked the club about this, they tried but people wanted their pint poured fresh?
16:42, Sun 10 Feb
Try getting served in The Main Stand! Painful. Never mind the food