15:46, Sat 9 Feb
I thought in this window anything less than £15m in one payment was a bad deal.

Think it’s got to be £20 plus now. If the embargo is lifted we should offer him a bumper deal but if he wants to go, I wish him all the luck in his future career.

He has shown real professionalism and I think every single fan has seen that. Seem a real gent.

Then we had players like savage and Johnson who couldn’t leave blues quick enough oh and Craig Gardner. Adams has shown you up Craig, a real class act.

Well done che, forever blues

Re: Che price

15:48, Sat 9 Feb
ben sotv
Think it’s got to be £20 plus now.

A whole twenty English pounds 😂😆
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
15:49, Sat 9 Feb
Wasn’t Craig sold as opposed to requesting a move?

Re: Che price

15:51, Sat 9 Feb
£20...in pound coins...polished ones only 😂
15:51, Sat 9 Feb
Blues wanted 22mil plus in January mate

Think upwards
15:52, Sat 9 Feb
He was sold, but it was a no brainer for his family, couldn’t get out quick enough
15:54, Sat 9 Feb
30?
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
15:59, Sat 9 Feb
ben sotv
£20...in pound coins...polished ones only 😂

😂
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
16:03, Sat 9 Feb
El Mayor

Think upwards

If that’s true, then if Che hits 25 goals for the season, I don’t want a penny less than 35 million to even be entertained
December 7 2018, about vile:
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits
I'd be surprised if they lose another game this season
16:03, Sat 9 Feb
Selling him would've been a right kick in the nads with what Burnley offered and the way he's been playing. Their loss.
17:07, Sat 9 Feb
Three very different types of goals from him today- carved out the first for himself, ran on to a lovely through ball to cooly round the keeper and slot home; finally a poacher’s goal. Turning into an all round fine striker. Well done Che.
17:09, Sat 9 Feb
Three very different types of goals from him today- carved out the first for himself, ran on to a lovely through ball to cooly round the keeper and slot home; finally a poacher’s goal. Turning into an all round fine striker. Well done Che.

He'll score with his head soon, maybe against Witton
17:10, Sat 9 Feb
El Mayor

Think upwards

That’s refreshing, fair play to the board.
17:16, Sat 9 Feb
Penny for the thoughts of Burnley and Southampton hierarchy after not putting their hand in their pocket, might of let a gem slip out of their grasp for not upping their offers by 5-7 million, peanuts for them really.

As said, their loss.
17:22, Sat 9 Feb
El Mayor

Think upwards

That’s refreshing, fair play to the board.

Yes agree fair play Dong, would that have been 2m to Sheffield and 20m off blues debt?
18:04, Sat 9 Feb
Che in line to break TF's record still. Will be fancying his chances now against Bolton.
18:11, Sat 9 Feb
If it was up to this forum Lazy Che would have been sold for 3 Million in the summer, he’d have been driven there too, because he was shit and stealing a wage .
@LeMod1875
18:13, Sat 9 Feb
El Mayor

Think upwards

Brilliant. Well done the club.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
20:23, Sat 9 Feb
£20million just been talked about on Sky's EFL show (Prutton & Rosenior)