Re: Che price

15:25, Sun 10 Feb
B13blues
El Mayor
Blues wanted 22mil plus in January mate

Think upwards

That’s refreshing, fair play to the board.

Yes agree fair play Dong, would that have been 2m to Sheffield and 20m off blues debt?

More like £4m to Sheff Utd?
16:39, Sun 10 Feb
If you consider what little aston are asking for freakish then it has to be at least 20 million +. Just check the stats of the 2 players.
17:02, Sun 10 Feb
Yes I'd obviously rather we keep him but it's not going to happen, anything over 20m and we can at least feel we haven't been bent over again.
15:01, Mon 11 Feb
[www.telegraph.co.uk]

What a difference 3 months makes
15:08, Mon 11 Feb
Who was the fella on here who used to start threads after almost every game saying how crap Che was?

The talent was there to see for anyone with half a brain - his injuries are hopefully behind him, he is in a system that works for him, and the £1.5m we paid for him is proving to be one of the snips of all time
15:08, Mon 11 Feb
If Solanke is worth 19 million, then Che is worth every last penny of 20 million+.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
15:30, Mon 11 Feb
His overall game has come along so much this year credit to Monk, Beattie and co.

If he is facing goal with the ball at his feet you just feel hes going to score
15:33, Mon 11 Feb
More importantly it seems that he feels like he's going to score. He's trying stuff he wouldn't have had the confidence to do a few months ago - and it's paying dividends.
15:38, Mon 11 Feb
he will easily be gone

The most frustrating thing is that Monk will have his hands tied in the transfer market and wont have the opportunity to make another decent striker into a £20m player which he will easily di with his and Beattie's coaching.
15:42, Mon 11 Feb
His first goal was the pick of the bunch IMO

Bullied the defender to win the ball, held the ball up, great turn, good feet and good finish.

Feel gutted we are only get to see him play another 15 games although I don't blame the club for selling him.

Lets hope he bags a couple against the scum in march.

KRO
15:51, Mon 11 Feb
Englishblue
His first goal was the pick of the bunch IMO

Bullied the defender to win the ball, held the ball up, great turn, good feet and good finish.

Feel gutted we are only get to see him play another 15 games although I don't blame the club for selling him.

Lets hope he bags a couple against the scum in march.

KRO

It really was one of the best centre forward goals I've seen by a Blues player