Scoobers
Yes as Google Ad Sense.

Edit:

I think this may be the thread being referred to

[www.smallheathalliance.com]

A quick look shows OP and three posters seeing to agree, the majority have been proven correct

That's alright but this was even earlier in the season and also includes this gem of a quote:

"Why just stating some facts the away thing is nothing short of a disgrace and don't get me started on the fraud che Adams"

edit: and another on Page 3 "you are joking right? The kid has been here 3 years near enough and I don't think he's got 10 goals in all that time hes absolutely woeful hes one of the worst strikers I've seen down there he's league 2 at best and that's being kind...

Mario Campes...had an absolute shocker there son...
08:59, Mon 11 Feb
Bluesince62
Scoobers
Yes as Google Ad Sense.

Edit:

I think this may be the thread being referred to

A quick look shows OP and three posters seeing to agree, the majority have been proven correct

That's alright but this was even earlier in the season and also includes this gem of a quote:

"Why just stating some facts the away thing is nothing short of a disgrace and don't get me started on the fraud che Adams"

edit: and another on Page 3 "you are joking right? The kid has been here 3 years near enough and I don't think he's got 10 goals in all that time hes absolutely woeful hes one of the worst strikers I've seen down there he's league 2 at best and that's being kind...

Mario Campes...had an absolute shocker there son...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
10:01, Mon 11 Feb
Yeah, remind me again please: what is it that some people don't seem to like about man of the match winning, game saving saviour and all-round thoroughly decent bloke Lee Camp? Is it his excessive salary? That old line about it all being down to our brilliant defence sounds even less convincing these days.
The Penguin
Kept us with three precious points but fans like you are against him?
πŸ€”

No, I'm just against him being spoken about in the same breath as NZ19
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
13:43, Mon 11 Feb
I don't get to many games these days but went on Saturday. Based on reading the board I was expecting Camp to:

1. Be very jittery and it being nerve wracking watching him, and
2. Him to be an expert time waster if required.

I actually found him to give off quite a safe vibe, and more surprisingly, he didn't really time waste. I've read the QPR forum and a few of them have mentioned how sportsmanlike we were:

'Thoroughly enjoyable game and credit to Birmingham who barely resorted to time wasting or rolling about holding their heads, an honest team and a credit to Monk.'
14:32, Mon 11 Feb
Camps shithousing skills are remarkable. It goes like this.

<goal kick given>

Look for the ball.
Purposely ignore where the ball is.
Look for the ball.
Look surprised when noticing the ball.
Walk over and pick up ball.
Stop and look confused as to why the ball ended up where it is.
Walk over to the 6 yard box.
throw the ball down so it rolls out of the box.
Pull right sock over knee.
Go and get ball and put it back in the six yard box.
Clear grass and mud from left boot.
Pull up left sock over knee.
Clear grass and mud from right boot.
Stop and look confused as to why the ball ended up where it is.
Wait for crowd to become annoyed and start abuse.
Kick ball out for a throw in in the opposition half.
Smile.
Waggeh: "All because some fat lad from Rubery slapped greasy Jack with his bingo wing."
14:36, Mon 11 Feb
you've missed out 'get the whole team to trot across to the other side of the pitch from where they're standing'
14:42, Mon 11 Feb
Polo
you've missed out 'get the whole team to trot across to the other side of the pitch from where they're standing'

and first going for self service refreshments from his water bottle in the net, surprised he doesn't have two bottles one either side of net then he can use the one furthest away to drink from.

The best one for me though was at Brentford away when the ball boy threw him the ball a metre to his side and the ref booked him for not catching it. I thought this was harsh as he would have dropped if even if it was straight at him, the ref didnt have a clue, Camp was not to blame for his lack of catching ability.
17:23, Mon 11 Feb
I don't get to many games these days but went on Saturday. Based on reading the board I was expecting Camp to:

1. Be very jittery and it being nerve wracking watching him, and
2. Him to be an expert time waster if required.

I actually found him to give off quite a safe vibe, and more surprisingly, he didn't really time waste. I've read the QPR forum and a few of them have mentioned how sportsmanlike we were:

'Thoroughly enjoyable game and credit to Birmingham who barely resorted to time wasting or rolling about holding their heads, an honest team and a credit to Monk.'

Blimey haven't read many honest opinions like that, especially when we've turned them over at their place.
21:15, Mon 11 Feb
Watching the Wolves Newcastle game and Patricio has just dived out the way of one like Camp did against Swansea. I guess Patricio is crap too
21:26, Mon 11 Feb
Watching the Wolves Newcastle game and Patricio has just dived out the way of one like Camp did against Swansea. I guess Patricio is crap too

What's the betting they invent an explanation for it because it's a premier keeper. 😁 Whereas Compo is just shite and it's all down to him.
21:54, Mon 11 Feb
B13blues

What's the betting they invent an explanation for it because it's a premier keeper. 😁 Whereas Compo is just shite and it's all down to him.

Campo would have saved the toon in last minute