Bluesince62
It's a bit of both.

He definitely cost us 3 points on several occasions.

Forest away stands out in my memory.

Did we lose?

Brentford away 2 points.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
18:15, Sun 10 Feb
Stoke away, 2 points.
18:16, Sun 10 Feb
Musername
Swansea (H)
Bolton (A)
WBA (H)
Sheff Utd (A)

All games where we should’ve won but either couldn’t finish them off or couldn’t shoot to save our lives.

9 points there, we’d be 3rd. You could even add the villa game if Che doesn’t hit the post.

Not to be pedantic, but if you blame him for Forest then he cost us 2 points and not 3.

It's a bit one eyed. Other teams may point to points in games where they felt they could have got something off us. Qpr yesterday for instance.
Revere me.
18:19, Sun 10 Feb
That’s not 3 either
18:36, Sun 10 Feb
Musername
Swansea (H)
Bolton (A)
WBA (H)
Sheff Utd (A)

All games where we should’ve won but either couldn’t finish them off or couldn’t shoot to save our lives.

9 points there, we’d be 3rd. You could even add the villa game if Che doesn’t hit the post.

Not to be pedantic, but if you blame him for Forest then he cost us 2 points and not 3.

It's a bit one eyed. Other teams may point to points in games where they felt they could have got something off us. Qpr yesterday for instance.

Yes QPR at our place as well. Compo's clean sheet got us a point in that one .
18:42, Sun 10 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
newblue
Absolutely we were unlucky inthe early part of the season. I remember some were asking how long it could go on before Monk’s position was questioned.
Yeah that thread needs to be dug up

the anti-Che threads from the start of the season would be funny to read too
19:14, Sun 10 Feb
newblue
That’s not 3 either

I never said it was.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
01:16, Mon 11 Feb
Pigeon
Rab C Nesbitt
newblue
Absolutely we were unlucky inthe early part of the season. I remember some were asking how long it could go on before Monk’s position was questioned.
Yeah that thread needs to be dug up

the anti-Che threads from the start of the season would be funny to read too

And yet at the start of the season were deserved. It just shows how much hard work Che and the coaching staff have put in and are reaping the rewards from.
02:31, Mon 11 Feb
Scoobers
Yes as Google Ad Sense.

Edit:

I think this may be the thread being referred to

[www.smallheathalliance.com]

A quick look shows OP and three posters seeing to agree, the majority have been proven correct

That's alright but this was even earlier in the season and also includes this gem of a quote:

"Why just stating some facts the away thing is nothing short of a disgrace and don't get me started on the fraud che Adams"

edit: and another on Page 3 "you are joking right? The kid has been here 3 years near enough and I don't think he's got 10 goals in all that time hes absolutely woeful hes one of the worst strikers I've seen down there he's league 2 at best and that's being kind...
08:06, Mon 11 Feb
Petebaldwin
Scoobers
Yes as Google Ad Sense.

Edit:

A quick look shows OP and three posters seeing to agree, the majority have been proven correct

That's alright but this was even earlier in the season and also includes this gem of a quote:

"Why just stating some facts the away thing is nothing short of a disgrace and don't get me started on the fraud che Adams"

edit: and another on Page 3 "you are joking right? The kid has been here 3 years near enough and I don't think he's got 10 goals in all that time hes absolutely woeful hes one of the worst strikers I've seen down there he's league 2 at best and that's being kind...

How embarrassing for those on the old posts calling for Monks head and that Cha is rubbish😂😂😂
08:40, Mon 11 Feb
Scoobers
Yes as Google Ad Sense.

Edit:

Mario Campes...had an absolute shocker there son...
08:59, Mon 11 Feb
Bluesince62
Scoobers
Yes as Google Ad Sense.

Edit:

Mario Campes...had an absolute shocker there son...

😂😂😂
10:01, Mon 11 Feb
Yeah, remind me again please: what is it that some people don't seem to like about man of the match winning, game saving saviour and all-round thoroughly decent bloke Lee Camp? Is it his excessive salary? That old line about it all being down to our brilliant defence sounds even less convincing these days.
The Penguin
Kept us with three precious points but fans like you are against him?
🤔

No, I'm just against him being spoken about in the same breath as NZ19
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"