17:12, Sat 9 Feb
He's one of the lads and it's a group of lads I'm immensely proud to have pull on that shirt.

Well done Campy.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
17:12, Sat 9 Feb
He’s a hero to Leeds fans.
17:13, Sat 9 Feb
Spying Cop
He's still shyte.

I once saw Gary Sprake save a penalty. I'll say no more.

Thats nothing. I once saw Andy Gosney save a shot! Beat that!

I once saw Andy Gosney save a shot ... passback !

Fixed that for you
17:14, Sat 9 Feb
December 1993 , Birmingham City 4 Swindon Town 6 , after the Blues were 4 -1 up !!!
Anyone else there ??
17:17, Sat 9 Feb
December 1993 , Birmingham City 4 Swindon Town 6 , after the Blues were 4 -1 up !!!
Anyone else there ??

yep
17:18, Sat 9 Feb
Chelè
He's one of the lads and it's a group of lads I'm immensely proud to have pull on that shirt.

Well done Campy.

Well said 👍
17:18, Sat 9 Feb
Yeah, still having counselling.
17:20, Sat 9 Feb
Rags
Anyone else there ??

yep

Yes. In the Kop. Was it really over 25 years sgo?
17:21, Sat 9 Feb
Yeah I was there but wasn’t it an Easter Monday in April?
17:31, Sat 9 Feb
Blue H
My heart can't take supporting blues

it's the blues that makes your heart beat strong..
17:31, Sat 9 Feb
cowinbovril
Rags
Anyone else there ??

yep

Yes. In the Kop. Was it really over 25 years sgo?

Yes I was there, as I have said on here before, Hoddle moved 10 yards forward and gave a masterclass of governing the midfield.
Goodbye says it all.
17:32, Sat 9 Feb
He feckin loved it ... after the ball had gone safe
17:42, Sat 9 Feb
Yes, never forget the bus journey back home on the 97 after watching probably the best second half performance (Hoddle)i've ever seen, he was player/manager at the time.
17:52, Sat 9 Feb
bluesbot
only at Blues can we go 4-0 up and have to rely on heroics from the keeper to save us !!!
Surprised some haven't been on to say that's spawny.
All part of a game
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Wasn't even there. Spent the afternoon with our boy in Preston, what an absolute roller-coaster that was, Camp, you are my new feckin Hero 👍
17:54, Sat 9 Feb
As one of his harshest critics can I state I’m thrilled for him tonight. Love his attitude just not keen on his ability.

Today’s save will go down in bcc folklore though and be remembered for years to come #vivacamp
17:56, Sat 9 Feb
It’s really nice to see a full Blues away end singing his name, he played a blinder today. He really deserves it 👍
17:57, Sat 9 Feb
Rags
He's still shyte.

I once saw Gary Sprake save a penalty. I'll say no more.

I saw Sprake throw the ball into his own net when he forgot to let go of it

I remember that
17:59, Sat 9 Feb
John_Smullen
johnnyspex
John Smullen can i say it?

As i said in the match thread he saved 2 points today. He still has a long way to prove me wrong, some of his punching and flapping today(for their third goal) was appalling, but as i said he saved 2 points in the end.

At least we haven't got the blades' goalie