17:42, Sat 9 Feb
Obviously WM will announce it after a euphoric win.

Can't have the Wolves and Villa staff too upset for long can they.

Another set of fannys apart from Wilford.

I hope that openly bias DVB Reagan steps on a plug. Pathetic broadcaster, no attempt to be impartial.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
FFP and the way the EFL has tried to arrive upon the punishment is farcical. The only guarantee is that a number of lawyers will coining it in. I can see litigation popping up all over the place, in particular if teams believe the punishments that are meted out are not equitable. Imagine the filth escaping a points deduction if we are deducted points! Not beyond the realms of possibility with that bunch. If the EFL deducts points then let it be a double-digit deduction and let the EFL take equitable action on the other transgressors next season.

......or just give us a fine. Yes, please, fine us instead.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
17:46, Sat 9 Feb
12 points and we will appeal. If it’s enough to stop us going up, and it goes to court, the EFL will cave, no way will they risk losing. It would end them
@Bluewurst1875
Cattell Prod
Incoming but not enough to relegate us.

#fecktheefl

What are their sources

It's an independent panel making the decision isn't it? EFL can make recommendations I guess but how on earth can they know the outcome???
17:47, Sat 9 Feb
Waggeh
B13blues
Don't care if it's 12 just as long as others get punished the same. Wasn't expecting this season to be like this anyway so it's a free hit imo.

It'll be absolutely farcical seeing half the club's in the Championship with upto 12 points deducted evrey season. I really hope this isn't true.

They won't be though, this is what people are not grasping.

15 teams were failing in May last year but by July it was 4.

Most teams sorted their shit out. We either stuck our fingers in our ears and went la la la we're not listening or tried to sign players.

THAT is why we are being punished so harshly.

Do you reckon we've actually had TWO lots of point deductions ... say 8 points for FFP and an additional 4 points for the Pedersen thing ?

What i don't understand is ... once this is over, if we stick strictly to the restrictions they set on transfers. loans and wages then surely we can't be deducted points again
There needs to be some clear answers now. FFP assessed over 3 years but the likelihood is if you fail in any given year of that period, it's likely to then hamper you for another 2 seasons.

My hope, as I said a few weeks ago is we take the punishment and then the slate is wiped clean come the summer. If that was the case I wouldn't appeal the punishment. If it isn't, then I would fight this all the way.

My only worry in fighting this is that it may help them lot over the road, as they're going to obviously breach it on March 1st.
17:48, Sat 9 Feb
Cattell Prod
Incoming but not enough to relegate us.

#fecktheefl

WM would effing LOVE that wouldnt they.

Hate the fannys
Into The Shadows playing live at...

8th June - Albert Lawn Tennis Club, Wolverhampton
15th June - Thornton Little Theatre, Thornton
2nd August - Exmouth Pavilion
10th August - Prince of Wales Theatre, Cannock
17th August - Floral Pavilion, New Brighton
28th September - Evesham Arts Centre
15th November - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton
Hope the Pederson signing don't give the EFL a free hit at us.
17:49, Sat 9 Feb
It feels like there is a double penalty for our breach. Not only could we be deducted points but we have also been in limbo for the full season transfer wise. Had we been able to buy and sell I imagine we would have accepted an offer for che and have reinvested some of them money whilst putting the rest on improving our ffp position.

Coupled with the Bolton scenario whereby they are still able to sign players whilst being unable to pay salaries on time it just feels they address one issue but not others
17:49, Sat 9 Feb
FFP and the way the EFL has tried to arrive upon the punishment is farcical. The only guarantee is that a number of lawyers will coining it in. I can see litigation popping up all over the place, in particular if teams believe the punishments that are meted out are not equitable. Imagine the filth escaping a points deduction if we are deducted points! Not beyond the realms of possibility with that bunch. If the EFL deducts points then let it be a double-digit deduction and let the EFL take equitable action on the other transgressors next season.

......or just give us a fine. Yes, please, fine us instead.

Just fining us would be stupid ... that would mean really rich owners (like Villa have) could flout the rules to the limit and simply pay off any fine with no real punishment

Points deductions for violations is the right way forward
17:50, Sat 9 Feb
Take the e f l to court drag it out then we get promoted then feck em
17:52, Sat 9 Feb
What did the 10 other teams do to turn their P&S situation round so quickly? Presume some are no longer in the championship, e.g. Wolves, but is the rest just down to smart accounting as don’t remember a mass fire sale of players from the Championship in June
17:52, Sat 9 Feb
Well it's less than I thought it was but still 4 teams being deducted 12 points is an absolute nonsense and makes a mockery of the competition.
17:53, Sat 9 Feb
brummiestu87
El Mayor
Petebaldwin
I can't see how this won't just continue year on year until we get the 2017/18 season off our 3 year count.

Said this before, but we're assessed on a SINGLE year this season...

It's easily possible we're still over limits this season.

Dan, didn't realise we're being assessed over a single year. What's the limits for this year? Presume up to 13m?

If we stay under that limit this season, is the slate clean come the summer?

£13mil and yes.
17:54, Sat 9 Feb
Waggeh
Well it's less than I thought it was but still 4 teams being deducted 12 points is an absolute nonsense and makes a mockery of the competition.

No mate, ONE team being deducted it.

US.