20:07, Sat 9 Feb
I went to the Turkish barber shop in Malvern yesterday. I'm sat there having my hair trimmed and notice the geezer sat in the chair next to me was sat there with cotton wool buds stuck up his nose and on his ears. He looked a right plonker to be honest. How much for the cotton stuff up your nose I ask the barber. Extra £5 he says. Yeah, I'll have some of that. WTF was I thinking? I'm sat there chewing gum with 2 cotton wool buds stuck up my nostrils and 2 cotton wool buds stuck to my ears. I can hardly breathe! The barber is walking around smiling. He's a happy chap I thought. Then he pulls the cotton bud out of my nose. I shouted 'feckin hell'. Then he showed me the end of the buds. All my internal nose hair was on the bud. The pain was excruciating. Now the top of my nose is full of snot as the dust particles you breathe in have bypassed the end of my nose and are stuck up the top and I can't get a finger up there to pick the snot.

I even tipped him a quid for the pleasure. What kind of idiot am I?
Have my nose and ears waxed quite a bit. Doesn't hurt, it's quite therapeutic.
Revere me.
10:41, Sun 10 Feb
Last time I went to a Turkish barbers (whilst in turkey) the fecker tried to set fire to my ears !!! Then whilst dumfounded and in shock he starts ripping hairs out of my face with some cotton thread, bloody painful.
I tipped him too
10:57, Sun 10 Feb
I had this too, think it singes the hair in your ears rather than waxing them.
I went to the Turkish barber shop in Malvern yesterday. I'm sat there having my hair trimmed and notice the geezer sat in the chair next to me was sat there with cotton wool buds stuck up his nose and on his ears. He looked a right plonker to be honest. How much for the cotton stuff up your nose I ask the barber. Extra £5 he says. Yeah, I'll have some of that. WTF was I thinking? I'm sat there chewing gum with 2 cotton wool buds stuck up my nostrils and 2 cotton wool buds stuck to my ears. I can hardly breathe! The barber is walking around smiling. He's a happy chap I thought. Then he pulls the cotton bud out of my nose. I shouted 'feckin hell'. Then he showed me the end of the buds. All my internal nose hair was on the bud. The pain was excruciating. Now the top of my nose is full of snot as the dust particles you breathe in have bypassed the end of my nose and are stuck up the top and I can't get a finger up there to pick the snot.

I even tipped him a quid for the pleasure. What kind of idiot am I?
My monthly treat.
In Glasgow you get the shave, haircut, nose wax, ears hair singe, neck shave, and a head/shoulder massage for £17 plus tip
Regards, Mick
12:44, Sun 10 Feb
Happy ending optional?
12:56, Sun 10 Feb
Happy ending optional?
I've never asked, but anyway I don't think I'd fancy it in an open shop mate.

And he is a bit hairy TBH.....
Regards, Mick
13:40, Sun 10 Feb
micktheknife
Happy ending optional?
I've never asked, but anyway I don't think I'd fancy it in an open shop mate.

And he is a bit hairy TBH.....

Which is ironic...
18:27, Sun 10 Feb
well that and the biker tats
Regards, Mick