20:18, Sat 9 Feb
If the rumoured points deduction of 12 points is true would you prefer it to be implemented this year wiping out any chance of the playoffs but with little chance of relegation or would you prefer to start next season on -12
20:20, Sat 9 Feb
This year please, still a great season. Wiping out a minus at the beginning of the season could play on our lots minds.
20:21, Sat 9 Feb
I think we are massively improving and reckon we have a really strong chance of doing very well next season. I think we will fall short this season.

Take the hit now and hope other clubs are treated in a similar manner if they break the rules.
Revere me.
20:21, Sat 9 Feb
This season if it means we can start afresh next season.
20:22, Sat 9 Feb
Course if it were a proper straw poll we should be voting Wurzel 😁 sorry
Next season. Never underistimate the power of momentum and the most on fire striker in the league.
I'd rather get it done this season as long as there's no further punishment next season. We won't go down even if we lose 12 points. Hopefully next season we can start with a clean sheet and we maybe able to bring in one or two players.
20:23, Sat 9 Feb
It depends whether we could strengthen the squad as normal in the summer.

If it's just freebies and loans in the summer, then no. Go all in this season to try and get promoted.

Plus the only way Adams remains next season is to get promoted this season.
20:23, Sat 9 Feb
I'd prefer a campaign of civil disobedience targeting the EFL twerps.
[www.prostatecanceruk.org] is a really useful link.

You can access information, speak to an advisor with expert information or email them. It’s a really good service, I think.
20:24, Sat 9 Feb
johnnyspex
Next season. Never underistimate the power of momentum and the most on fire striker in the league.

Yep 👍🏼
20:26, Sat 9 Feb
Valencia
johnnyspex

Yep 👍🏼

We've not got that much momentum though. We've been pretty much where we are now and as adrift as we are now for four months. This is about what we are. We've not been in the top 6 all season.
Revere me.
20:34, Sat 9 Feb
If the rumoured points deduction of 12 points is true would you prefer it to be implemented this year wiping out any chance of the playoffs but with little chance of relegation or would you prefer to start next season on -12

Start next season on -12, we’ll pull that back no feckin problemo.

In the meantime lets finish above Villa and have a crack at the playoffs.
20:37, Sat 9 Feb
disagree. if we get 12 points take it now and we will almost certainly stay up and can start again next season. if we fail to get promoted this season which is odds on then starting next season -12 would not be a walk in the park and demoralising to the players and hope of ever getting decent players.
20:42, Sat 9 Feb
Easy choice

I hate the play offs, and were not going to be top 2 this season

Take the points deduction now and go for automatic next season 👍
20:42, Sat 9 Feb
The Right Reverend Charcy Blue Blue
Valencia
johnnyspex

Yep 👍🏼

We've not got that much momentum though. We've been pretty much where we are now and as adrift as we are now for four months. This is about what we are. We've not been in the top 6 all season.

Wev’ve got 15 games or something like that to go right? We have a striker that must be terrifying anyone we play, and only a win or so away from the play offs and you would rather take punishment now just so you can start even next season even though we won’t have Adams??

Don’t take up poker mate.
20:43, Sat 9 Feb
Next season. These lads are on there day as good as anyone in this division and we can get to the play offs.
20:43, Sat 9 Feb
Charlie Woodford
Easy choice

I hate the play offs, and were not going to be top 2 this season

Take the points deduction now and go for automatic next season 👍

With what 20 goal a season striker?
20:47, Sat 9 Feb
johnnyspex
The Right Reverend Charcy Blue Blue
Valencia
johnnyspex

Yep 👍🏼

Wev’ve got 15 games or something like that to go right? We have a striker that must be terrifying anyone we play, and only a win or so away from the play offs and you would rather take punishment now just so you can start even next season even though we won’t have Adams??

Don’t take up poker mate.

We've taken 7 points from our last 5 games and we are 13th in the form table. Meanwhile we are four points off the play offs and the teams in 6th and 7th have a game in hand.

I'd love us to do it but realistically it's probably not going to happen.

If we were sat in the play offs now I would get the argument but we aren't and haven't been all season.

Hopefully we will get to spend some of the Adams money in the summer.
Revere me.
20:49, Sat 9 Feb
The next one Beattie develops - possibly Vassell, maybe Mrabti, or someone we go out and buy with a bit of that £20m
20:52, Sat 9 Feb
Maybe, maybe not. I have a feeling this team and management are going all in.