21:45, Sat 9 Feb
We have been in touch with the EFL as speculation swirls about BCFC's potential punishment

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
22:18, Sat 9 Feb
Birmingham Mail
We have been in touch with the EFL as speculation swirls about BCFC's potential punishment

It would be extremely unprofessional for this to be leaked to the press before club. Fecking low life.
23:56, Sat 9 Feb
That would mean the league have said 12 and the club have said no, they’ll take their chances with the commission.

Ties up if the efl have offered that this weekend, their board meeting was Thursday.

Another couple of weeks at least then.
00:08, Sun 10 Feb
northfield
Birmingham Mail

It would be extremely unprofessional for this to be leaked to the press before club. Fecking low life.

This was my first thought a very bold rumour so someone as said something somewhere. But hey ho we’re Blues and I keep hearing about this seige mentality so let’s all stay together and KRO supporting the boys in Royal Blue.
07:48, Sun 10 Feb
So the commission sits in say a fortnight, then we appeal that within a fortnight and that then takes time to sit. If we are not happy with that we appeal to European court for arbitration for sport. That will sit in about 2020. If we aren't in playoffs we withdraw appeal take points and crack on. If in the playoffs we win them and are in the prem so efl can go feck themselves.

Two issues 1. We have a no deal brexit so where do we appeal 2. We don't win playoffs
08:29, Sun 10 Feb
Isn’t it the body in Switzerland, and if deadlocked it goes to a Swiss Court.
10:07, Sun 10 Feb
Bumping this to the top because it's actually the most informative thing out there.
11:11, Sun 10 Feb
Robert Hopkins
So the commission sits in say a fortnight, then we appeal that within a fortnight and that then takes time to sit. If we are not happy with that we appeal to European court for arbitration for sport. That will sit in about 2020. If we aren't in playoffs we withdraw appeal take points and crack on. If in the playoffs we win them and are in the prem so efl can go feck themselves.

Two issues 1. We have a no deal brexit so where do we appeal 2. We don't win playoffs

This was my thought. I think the powers that be at Blues will delay this as long as we are in with a shout at the playoffs. If we fall away then I can see us accepting it.

Not sure if that’s possible or I’m just talking out my arse though.
16:02, Sun 10 Feb
Jimmyjump
Isn’t it the body in Switzerland, and if deadlocked it goes to a Swiss Court.

I don't think it can go any further than Appeal under the Arbitration clauses in the EFL regulations which are final and binding.

Arbitration under those clauses would take at least 2-3 months - probably much longer.
We do win play off's. Remember Norwich? What if we went up this year after going to court to appeal putting off a penalty and then get relegated? Would the EFL come after Blues again?
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
Would the EFL come after Blues again?

Relegated with parachute payments.. therefore should be able to avoid breaching the rules for a few years...
17:29, Sun 10 Feb
What do you personally think will happen? I struggle to believe that it will be 12 points
17:35, Sun 10 Feb
Pablo Ibanez
What do you personally think will happen? I struggle to believe that it will be 12 points

I personally believe we will be deducted points, maybe as many as 12, this season.
17:43, Sun 10 Feb
El Mayor
Pablo Ibanez

I personally believe we will be deducted points, maybe as many as 12, this season.

I sometimes wonder if, really, you want all this to happen...
17:46, Sun 10 Feb
B_C_F_C
El Mayor
Pablo Ibanez

No, he’s just a realist.
17:51, Sun 10 Feb
B_C_F_C
El Mayor
Pablo Ibanez

Why would he?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'