16:21, Sun 10 Feb
Man City.

3-0 up against Chelsea

It's only 18 minutes in.
Something seriously wrong at that club and I don't mean city.

Bit like us when Zola was.....

Oh.
16:26, Sun 10 Feb
Agueros 2nd was something else.
16:27, Sun 10 Feb
Sometimes you need to be winning 4-0 to get the three points.
16:27, Sun 10 Feb
Agueros 2nd was something else.

A try ?
16:28, Sun 10 Feb
Hoof hearted?
Sometimes you need to be winning 4-0 to get the three points.

They have got the 4 now, so should be OK.
16:30, Sun 10 Feb
They did it in half the time that we did.

Shame.
16:53, Sun 10 Feb
I think it's amusing when even the top teams are getting absolutely blown away by teams with infinite cash cheat mode turned on.

How long before even some of the previous top teams (arsenal, Chelsea, etc) realise they can no longer compete financially and thus, on the pitch...and their owners decide to jack it all in.

It will get to the point (generally) that unless you've got more money than Man city, then what's the feckin point? And how many teams have?
17:02, Sun 10 Feb
StechyBlue
I think it's amusing when even the top teams are getting absolutely blown away by teams with infinite cash cheat mode turned on.

How long before even some of the previous top teams (arsenal, Chelsea, etc) realise they can no longer compete financially and thus, on the pitch...and their owners decide to jack it all in.

It will get to the point (generally) that unless you've got more money than Man city, then what's the feckin point? And how many teams have?

Chelsea started the sugar daddy trend, have no sympathy for them whatsoever.
17:09, Sun 10 Feb
Manchester City are a joy to watch they really are
17:11, Sun 10 Feb
Musername
StechyBlue

Vile can Match them pound for pound :-)
17:18, Sun 10 Feb
StechyBlue

Agree.

It literally is ( or will be ) a league of, have or have nots.
(Referring to infinite finance)

And if you're a 'have not', apart from a freak Leicester season, you're just pissing in the wind.

Obviously the luxuries/ payouts offered to be a premier League team isn't going to stop clubs wanting to get there, but once you're there it's just a glass roof past the top 10 or so.
17:31, Sun 10 Feb
Yeah I’m more than happy in the Championship. Would love to go up because it secures the club for a long time but I love going to every game now thinking we can get a positive result.

On a side not regarding Chelsea how can that Hudson Odoi not get in this team? Half of them look like they can’t be arsed. He’s just going to be another one of the long list of Chelsea youngsters who go on to better things elsewhere.
17:33, Sun 10 Feb
StechyBlue

You say this but should Liverpool win their game in hand, they will once again be 3 points above city and top. Their owners are nowhere near as rich as city's and they be just recorded over £100m profit.
17:38, Sun 10 Feb
That 6th goal was incredible
We still believe