00:12, Mon 11 Feb
I particularly enjoyed the kicking. Possibly the best I’ve ever seen. Once or twice, I was convinced the England player had put too much pace/weight on the kick, only to find it was perfectly weighted and led to a try. There was also a superb cross-field kick by Les Bleus that was magnifique.
08:47, Mon 11 Feb
France are too slow, heavy and not fit enough for the 6 Nations.

One of the French payers today plays in the French second division??

Yes, said to the Mrs England would break records today when I saw how slow and ponderous the French lads were. England were brilliant and it was great to watch. International rugby has changed beyond recognition from when I was a kid - it was just a game for fat lads on a muddy pitch. Now it is real impressive stuff with 18 stone blokes as fast as top level sprinters, ball handling slick and fast paced - it's a great game. Also the point about refs being mic'ed up and players calling them 'Sir' with zero dissent - if only football could do that.
08:52, Mon 11 Feb
The "American Football is shit because they wear armour" is almost as boring as the eternal "rugby fans are better than football fans" arguments.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
09:09, Mon 11 Feb
Last week it was everyone hates the arrogant English when Paddy Power were relentless in taking the mick.

This week Raspers is berating the Welsh referee, when it is pretty clear that England had way too much for a poor French team.

Good luck in a couple of weeks!
09:37, Mon 11 Feb
The "American Football is shit because they wear armour" is almost as boring as the eternal "rugby fans are better than football fans" arguments.

Yes, it is a boring thing to say - that's why I didn't actually say that.
09:48, Mon 11 Feb
Normally love watching England spank any opposition (on the rare occasion that it happens) but "Le crunch" felt like an anti-climax after QPR (what wouldn't). I genuinely feel sorry for the French players. The coach is a dinosaur who is only there because they have a megalomaniac Federation president who can't abide anybody standing up to him. When I think of some of the French teams that have come to Twickenham over the years it makes me weep to see a shambolic outfit like that. Fair play to England though. I'm not sure that our pack is particularly heavy, but they really seem to have made progress with scrummaging (notable against Ireland). Could Mako and Sinkler be the best pair of ballplaying props that have ever played together internationally? Courtney Lawes was immense... Farrell too. I almost love Johnny May as much as I love Lee Camp. Please, please, let's do Wales.