21:10, Wed 13 Mar
Feck them, more worried about our season.
21:11, Wed 13 Mar
Just when you think things can’t get any worse on comes Steve Morison
Haha, Boro concede as well. There's definitely someone up there rooting for the vile. What would be the chances that their good run coincides with three teams above them imploding.
21:12, Wed 13 Mar
bluer than blues
1-3 vile. You just know.

Unless they're losing I aint arsed. Let us know when it's 4-3 please pal.
bluer than blues
1-3 vile. You just know.
C*nts
IMO Monk should look at starting GC and GG together in CM we look stronger and CG has been impressive
21:14, Wed 13 Mar
Predator
IMO Monk should look at starting GC and GG together in CM we look strong and CG has been impressive

Craig's had a few very decent sub appearances this season but whenever he's started he's been the absolute pits. Don't think he's got 90 minuites in his legs anymore unfortunately.
21:15, Wed 13 Mar
Rotherham winning makes that deduction look awful
21:15, Wed 13 Mar
Yep
21:17, Wed 13 Mar
85Blue

Yep, means our gap above the drop would be 2 points, with tough games coming up and poor form but there’s nothing to worry about.
21:18, Wed 13 Mar
85Blue
There were 3 away wins we didn’t want tonight. At the moment we’ve got all 3. You really couldn’t fecking make it up
Presumably they had Monday off and did light training yesterday so there cannot be excuses for tiredness - but they look off the boil. Also you would have thought after sunday’s result they would really go for it and pick the fans up
We aint getting a 12 point deduction, absolutely no chance.
21:19, Wed 13 Mar
I have a bad feeling about this.
21:20, Wed 13 Mar
Waggeh
We aint getting a 12 point deduction, absolutely no chance.

I wish I had your confidence. This season has turned horrendously recently and that from Mags just summed up our night. Comical.