Boro losing. I hate Boro and I hate Pulis.
QPR equalised though...
Rotherham score again.
21:37, Wed 13 Mar
A_n_E
Could really do with Derby and Middleborough scoring

boro derby and brizzle wobbling.
B6 on the up just at the right time
Bordesley not Small Heath
A_n_E

But all the experts on here have been telling us for weeks that vile ain’t spawny and there’s no way they’ll get in the top six 🙄.
21:42, Wed 13 Mar
they're not in the top six though?

and people are doing it again thinking because they've had a few results they are GUARANTEED to get in the play offs (which is not getting promoted).
21:47, Wed 13 Mar
Also Preston...flying atm.
Theres a very bad deja vu feeling too all this.
21:51, Wed 13 Mar
ZLAMMER

and people are doing it again thinking because they've had a few results they are GUARANTEED to get in the play offs (which is not getting promoted).

They don’t need to be in the middle of March. This momentum will carry the bastards there, especially when all the usual bottling suspects like Derby, Bristol City and Middlesbrough go into their annual reverse gear sprint.

It just makes me chuckle when people so confidently say vile won’t make it. I can only imagine they’re quite young. Vile always get the last laugh over us. It’s a hard reality for them to learn.
21:51, Wed 13 Mar
Squatnose
Bordesley not Small Heath
A_n_E

But all the experts on here have been telling us for weeks that vile ain’t spawny and there’s no way they’ll get in the top six 🙄.

Erm... If they were Spawny, they'd have beaten Fulham in the final...
21:52, Wed 13 Mar
ZLAMMER

Mate, I'm considering getting a bank loan just so I can lump enough on the spawny, jacksey, slimy, sanctimonious tossers.
Just what I need at the moment, them having more ammo.
That was liquid football!
21:55, Wed 13 Mar
ZLAMMER

They've got Greasy back who, like it or not, is one of the best players in the league. They've destroyed Derby, beaten us, and battered forest on their own patch. Boro are a state and just lost at home; I fully expect vile to beat them on Saturday, by which time they could be in the playoffs.

Derby have 1 win in 7 and Bristol have even less than that. I'll be more surprised if vile don't get in.
21:57, Wed 13 Mar
Strange how nobody is mentioning Preston, typical us to have them next.
21:58, Wed 13 Mar
Nailed on blues win with us helping the scum 😉
21:58, Wed 13 Mar
We 'll probably do Witton a favour and get a result there