21:47, Wed 13 Mar
Bluesince62
Everyone is just assuming it's going to be 12. We don't know yet, worry about it when it happens. I think it'll be 6 personally, based on nothing.
The way we’re playing at the moment BS, 6 could be enough to shaft us! 12 now would scare me stupid
21:49, Wed 13 Mar
Bluesince62
Everyone is just assuming it's going to be 12. We don't know yet, worry about it when it happens. I think it'll be 6 personally, based on nothing.

I hope you're right, but even 6 could put us in trouble. We'd be 8 points off after tonight and in this league 8 points can disappear quickly, just ask vile. We've got 3 horrendous games coming up and we look out of ideas.
21:49, Wed 13 Mar
The cutbacks are affecting the playing staff now. Ask Che Adam and Wes Hading
21:51, Wed 13 Mar
Biggest disappointment for me at the mo is Harlee Dean. Hoofs it, runs like he is treading water and can not trap a bag of cement. I expected loads from him this season but he seems knackered physically and mentally
21:52, Wed 13 Mar
albi
You have to feel sorry for the bloke. Takes over a basket case and then has his hands and feet tied. He must be mentally strong to be sticking it out.

He has tried to make a silk purse out of a pigs ear, and almost managed it.

Sorry, don’t feel sorry for him tonight

He swapped Vassell for Juke but played exactly the same way. Why smash the ball at his head, it’s never going to work

He never changes tactics in games - it’s always like for like subs

He’s got a lot of goodwill in the bank, but he needs to show more flexibility
21:53, Wed 13 Mar
Agree with that. He just has not been at it for a while now. He’s far from alone though
21:53, Wed 13 Mar
He’s an average manager that plays hoof ball

Or a good manager that has got far more points out of the squad than anyone expected????
21:58, Wed 13 Mar
B13blues

Or a good manager that has got far more points out of the squad than anyone expected????

It’s a mid table squad - he’s doing an okay job, nothing more

The squad is far better than the one Rowett had in 6th
21:58, Wed 13 Mar
He would be a good Rugby coach!!!
22:00, Wed 13 Mar
albi
Biggest disappointment for me at the mo is Harlee Dean. Hoofs it, runs like he is treading water and can not trap a bag of cement. I expected loads from him this season but he seems knackered physically and mentally

Dean is shit. Hugely overrated
22:01, Wed 13 Mar
Pigeon
B13blues

Spot on!
22:02, Wed 13 Mar
Yep. He thinks he’s twice the player he actually is

Doesn’t do anything well
22:02, Wed 13 Mar
He’s football is god awful though! Very similar to GR the DVB.
22:03, Wed 13 Mar
jefflynneshair
It is but after the points deduction we’ll be on the brink of the relegation places and are playing woefully.

This is what's bothering me, I can genuinely see us in a relegation battle, flat and knackered.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
22:04, Wed 13 Mar
B13blues

How many points were we off the relegation places when we were 6th? Bet there's not much in it if anything.