23:35, Wed 13 Mar
I didn’t think the ref was the worst we have had this season. He did try hard to be in he last 10 minutes though, when I think he got pretty well every decision wrong.

Lino a little indecisive to say the least. maybe he was worried about getting thumped.
23:39, Wed 13 Mar
Nose of Blue
I actually thought he was off hence I checked the lino twice. I was in the main stand in line.

However, why let him play on as long as he did. Surely once he touched the ball he is off. Don't let him dribble in a score and then decide actually that was off.
Because some fanny might come on and chin ya
23:47, Wed 13 Mar
Stopped worrying about the officials a long time ago & concerned myself more with some of the wreckless, mind boggling decisions some of our players decide to do, if our lot give the officials any reason to blow up against them, then blow they will, some of our decision making at best is bone headed & too numerous too mention.

FWIW, the young black lad with the flag on the main stand side had another very good game tonight, we've had him at Stans on a number of occasions & I honestly cannot remember him having a bad game.
00:55, Thu 14 Mar
Didn’t affect the result tonight but terrible again.

Honestly can’t remember a worse standard ever than this season, they have been absolutely abysmal.

We’ve had the rough end of far more decisions this season than is normal.
01:21, Thu 14 Mar
WorcsBlues
FWIW, the young black lad with the flag on the main stand side had another very good game tonight, we've had him at Stans on a number of occasions & I honestly cannot remember him having a bad game.

I also think he was good. Akil Howson is his name.

A shame about the pale bloke on the other side, though. He was consistently so late in flagging, even when the decision was obvious. There was also a corner given at the Tilton when he hadn’t got a clue, & just waited for the ref to decide. I think he’d been caught out texting his missus.
06:24, Thu 14 Mar
Starting to think some are right about this conspiracy. Watched all the highlights of games tonight and Mike Dean was reffing the forest v vile game. Not saying Dean is the best ref but he’s a PL ref, have we had any high standard refs this season as it seems like we always get the horrendous ones.

As some have said don’t think result would have been affected tonight but vile game on Sunday another example, needs big ref for occasion and they sent him!
08:52, Thu 14 Mar
Mike Dean reffed us v Villa in the 1-1 game at St Andrews under Rowett, and everyone was on here whinging about his performance after that.
09:45, Thu 14 Mar
The thing people whinged about with Mike Dean from my memory was that ridiculously ostentatious piece of refereeing where he told Jedinak to stand in our half to prevent the restart whilst the villa players celebrated for ten minutes in front of their fans...rather than just hold the restart himself, or else do something radical like hurry the villa feckers up.

As for last night, both views are true.

The referee and Kop Side linesman were absolutely atrocious. Somebody said the ref was average, and unfortunately he was average by this season's standards. The refereeing this season has been consistently the worst I can remember...and I go a long way back with this shit.

But...you are also correct, we were garbage as well so we do need to put our own house in order. We would probably have lost even with an excellent refereeing performance and a lino who looked like he had seen a football match before rather than just won a competition.
10:23, Thu 14 Mar
As you say, you can't blame a poor ref for the shocking defending. What was going on with the second, nobody challenged to man with the ball, just let him run 29 yards into the box
What did the Knights in White satin?
10:30, Thu 14 Mar
Wes just stopped didn't he? and the forward didn't.

Millwall were decent, a spot-on away performance. Defended like hell, whacked anything that came near them away, and looked to hit on the break. Then when we threatened to put them under pressure second half they just murdered the game and brought it to s standstill.

They deserved to win and we were crap.
11:01, Thu 14 Mar
Millwall did a Blues on Blues we can't play against teams that let us have the ball it confuses the players.

As for the ref I do now think that the FA will say, don't worry lads about the points deduction we have already done it over the season.
11:18, Thu 14 Mar
Wes just stopped didn't he? and the forward didn't.

Millwall were decent, a spot-on away performance. Defended like hell, whacked anything that came near them away, and looked to hit on the break. Then when we threatened to put them under pressure second half they just murdered the game and brought it to s standstill.

They deserved to win and we were crap.

Oh absolutely.

A proper job. They've done their homework. Give us the ball and we'll eventually make a mistake...
We made several. Luckily only 2 cost us,
13:59, Thu 14 Mar
alj147
Starting to think some are right about this conspiracy. Watched all the highlights of games tonight and Mike Dean was reffing the forest v vile game. Not saying Dean is the best ref but he’s a PL ref, have we had any high standard refs this season as it seems like we always get the horrendous ones.

As some have said don’t think result would have been affected tonight but vile game on Sunday another example, needs big ref for occasion and they sent him!

? He's card happy, fecking nightmare of a ref!
15:08, Thu 14 Mar
I blame Morrison as much, ran back into the box and made no effort to attack the ball.

I haven't seen it since and was still pissed off that our free kick in dangerous position, turned into their first 12 seconds later.

Maybe, they did all that could to get back
What did the Knights in White satin?