10:55, Thu 14 Mar
Been waiting just over a year to access my Skybet account now.

Wonder if it'll be unlocked today.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
11:46, Thu 14 Mar
If you hadn't run on the pitch the suspension wouldn't have been given in the first place
HTH

Terrefort in the 2.50 A tenner each way

Thank me later 👍
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
12:14, Thu 14 Mar
Are you able to withdraw any winnings (or the refunded cash on a losing bet) immediately?
12:14, Thu 14 Mar
yes
12:18, Thu 14 Mar
Had a few notes on this....
12:33, Thu 14 Mar
Lumbertubs
Are you able to withdraw any winnings (or the refunded cash on a losing bet) immediately?

Refunded losing bet takes up to an hour to arrive back, I think on Tuesday mine took aprox 45mins for some its been faster and in time for next race. Yesterday I won so winning bet was settled in usual timely manor.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
12:40, Thu 14 Mar
It's as good a deal as your gonna get on an online bookmaker, completely risk free £20 bet refunded in cash if unsuccessful, to borrow a phrase from wor Craigy boy, it's a non-brainer Tom
@LeMod1875
12:41, Thu 14 Mar
Heard a few tips for kilbricken storm in the 3.30, is it worth a punt?
12:43, Thu 14 Mar
When it comes to my knowledge of horse racing you'd be better off asking the horse itself
@LeMod1875
12:47, Thu 14 Mar
😂 Same as me.
Feel a Bit lost without Nightporter this year.
13:02, Thu 14 Mar
I'm on it. Real Steel.

I'm annoyed that I didn't take advantage the previous 2 days
13:13, Thu 14 Mar
I have been tipped for the 1450 race on a horse called Frodon - I got on him at 10/1 but believe he is coming in now.
13:17, Thu 14 Mar
I have been tipped for the 1450 race on a horse called Frodon - I got on him at ten to one but believe he is coming in now.

So finishing at twenty past one ?

Linked Image
13:29, Thu 14 Mar
The golfer Lee Westwood just been on the TV coverage . He reckons he put on a £240 Super Heinz yesterday and won £49,000 .
13:32, Thu 14 Mar
Defi Du Seill for me in this
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
13:36, Thu 14 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Defi Du Seill for me in this
😆
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
...yep me too, another free £20 no-brainer.
14:58, Thu 14 Mar
mwr789
I have been tipped for the 1450 race on a horse called Frodon - I got on him at 10/1 but believe he is coming in now.

Nice one mate. Followed this too!
Is the skybet offer available everyday even if you did it on the first day?
15:27, Thu 14 Mar
Yep, 1st bet on the 1st race, each day of the festival. So 4 risk free bets of up to £20
@LeMod1875