11:01, Tue 19 Mar
Winding up order.

Possible 12 points deduction
11:05, Tue 19 Mar
I think the current owner is hoping this will force one of the groups trying to purchase the clubs to show their hand.

It sounds like the current owner is hanging on for what he wants to be paid.
11:05, Tue 19 Mar
The EFL has more important things to deal with. Like a 2 million pound signing that pissed them off.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
11:08, Tue 19 Mar
One thing after another ayit ???? 😎😎
11:10, Tue 19 Mar
I’d fecking love to have those 6 points back.
No future.....
11:11, Tue 19 Mar
Damn those Chinese
11:13, Tue 19 Mar
Are we saved?
11:22, Tue 19 Mar

Hate to break it to you but they'd be giving us our zero points back, in an empty box.
@LeMod1875
11:23, Tue 19 Mar
*sings feck the efl at work*
No future.....
11:24, Tue 19 Mar
Le Mod

Hate to break it to you but they'd be giving us our zero points back, in an empty box.

But any team that beat them, which was a fair few will lose those points so we will gain for it.
11:24, Tue 19 Mar

You naughty boys here's your 0 points deduction (thanks Bolton) Don't do it again !

Whe heyyyy!
IF it happens then those teams at the bottom will lose out on points gained against Bolton, which helps our cause IF we get a points deduction too.

We failed miserably against Bolton, which might not be a bad thing in hindsight.
11:34, Tue 19 Mar
don't feel this will happen always a knight in shining armour to save and become a 6 month hero
Beware! I bear more grudges than lonely high court judges
11:34, Tue 19 Mar
It'd be applied next season as they are all but relegated.
Revere me.
The Right Reverend Charcy Blue Blue
It'd be applied next season as they are all but relegated.

Isn't the cut off date for that 28th March - before then it's this season - after then, it's next season?