Sorry can't reply, this shirt of mine has given me a terribly itchy rash!
11:25, Tue 9 Apr
Fat Buddha
Slightly Turbid
But we broke the rules.

Exactly. Perhaps the gentleman in question would like to explain why, in his opinion, Blues are being ill-treated by the EFL rather than just having a pop at Mayor?

Otherwise it's just a rant.

Oh, just another point while we're discussing, good journalism is about objectivity without bias.

There’s very little objectivity from the hair shirters on here, they are just happy to demonise our owners

Sorry mate, but you're wrong.

I’m not on about you, you do your research, and form your opinions based on that.its the rest of em. The TIG tendency.the reactors, the non reflectors, the racists
11:26, Tue 9 Apr
What exactly have they done in their tenure so far that makes them any good?

And don't say appoint Monk because apparently they had to be persuaded to do that.

Who says they are any good?
11:29, Tue 9 Apr
Fat Buddha
I’m not on about you, you do your research, and form your opinions based on that.its the rest of em. The TIG tendency.the reactors, the non reflectors, the racists

My apologies.
11:29, Tue 9 Apr
Fat Buddha
Slightly Turbid
But we broke the rules.

Exactly. Perhaps the gentleman in question would like to explain why, in his opinion, Blues are being ill-treated by the EFL rather than just having a pop at Mayor?

Otherwise it's just a rant.

Oh, just another point while we're discussing, good journalism is about objectivity without bias.

There’s very little objectivity from the hair shirters on here, they are just happy to demonise our owners

Sorry mate, but you're wrong.

My perfectly reasonable response to this has disappeared, shit, it’s come back!
11:33, Tue 9 Apr
The MMC investigation is against directors of a company whose board saw its six month accounts recording a ginormous profit on 13 October 2014. Suen was CEO and Co Sec. But they didn't release that information until 7 November 2014. That was too long a delay and therefore they had inside information.

The real harm is that "someone" bought up a load of shares in a company that had previously been making a loss, ready to capitalize on the market announcement that it was making oodles of money. And that in the week after the directors knew about the profit, there was a sudden upturn in trading in its shares - and they told the HKSE that they had no idea why that should be happening.
11:34, Tue 9 Apr
Fat Buddha
Glorying in it in a sickeningly hand wring way is hair shirt

No one has done that.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
11:36, Tue 9 Apr
Ok, so you don't think they are much cop either but don't deserve demonisation?

Fair enough, for me they have been careless, incompetent and we still don't know who they really are, so they deserve some shite until they rectify those things.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
11:37, Tue 9 Apr
bluearmyfaction
The MMC investigation is against directors of a company whose board saw its six month accounts recording a ginormous profit on 13 October 2014. Suen was CEO and Co Sec. But they didn't release that information until 7 November 2014. That was too long a delay and therefore they had inside information.

The real harm is that "someone" bought up a load of shares in a company that had previously been making a loss, ready to capitalize on the market announcement that it was making oodles of money. And that in the week after the directors knew about the profit, there was a sudden upturn in trading in its shares - and they told the HKSE that they had no idea why that should be happening.

Yes - and insider trading is a serious offence.

In addition, that investigation has ensured that all of Paul Suen's dealings on the HKSE are currently being watched heavily, including BSH - which isn't good.
11:38, Tue 9 Apr
Ok, so you don't think they are much cop either but don't deserve demonisation?

Fair enough, for me they have been careless, incompetent and we still don't know who they really are, so they deserve some shite until they rectify those things.

Yes. All of that, which does not mean we deserve our punishment more than other clubs, who were just a little bit more savvy and certainly does not mean we to support and parrot what the HUGELY incompetent EFL says and does
11:42, Tue 9 Apr
No argument that the EFL is incompetent. But we were a combination of naive/stupid/arrogant/unprofessional and got caught. Other clubs have played the game better, we haven't and that's directly down to the owners.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
11:42, Tue 9 Apr
This is ludicrously out of touch with reality.

Keep doing what you’re doing Mayor, it’s helpful and most importantly almost always accurate.
07:33, Wed 10 Apr
Yup, gramsc it's utterly paranoid tosh.
I've moaned and whined about Derby 'bending' the rules and I'm sure I will about vile when they wriggle out of it too.
The EFL are a joke, but not as much of a joke as our Ren who could have also got us around the rules if he wasn't such an incompetent arse.
Also, if it stops Blues spending money like a back street pimp...good, because our ownership is about as far from rock solid as you can get and the last thing we need as a club is to owe even more money if/when this particular house of cards comes tumbling.
07:56, Wed 10 Apr
The EFL won't punish the rest next season, regardless of what you think about Ren.

They will let them bend the rules, creatively account and get away with it.

They took a dislike to our MD and attitude with Pedersen, they punished us for that not the financial results.

They hid the punishment behind the financial results because they know everyone else can get round them next season.

Completely confident that I'm not wrong.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
08:01, Wed 10 Apr
They took a dislike to our MD and attitude with Pederseb, they punished us for that not the financial results.

Apart from that "our MD" pleaded guilty to a different charge and the Perderseb, (c) H, one was "not proven" ?