Yes....a short clip this afternoon. Sky report on Bolton led into another report on Blues fate and Harvey was asked about when it would happen and he said naturally soon would be the best outcome but all evidence needs to be gone through so cant say anything for definite and also there was an appeal process if appropriate
Cheers. Punishment being implemented this season is far preferable to it going into next season, ie points.
18:12, Tue 19 Mar
Getting their request in before the hearing tomorrow:

[www.theboltonnews.co.uk]

Sounds like Ken may have to sell as for what would be the administration price if he wants anything out of this
18:18, Tue 19 Mar
Listed as item 148 on the running order for the Insolvency and companies court tomorrow.

Judge Jones sitting on this and item item 126, Macclesfeld Town FC, also in court tomorrow.

Let's hope this Jones bloke is a real nasty barsteward 😁
18:52, Tue 19 Mar
It is routine to have winding up applications as a job lot. For the majority of companies nobody turns up. Usually the directors have long given it up as a bad job.
19:11, Tue 19 Mar
Only talking thearetically, if a club was liqudated wouldn’t the clubs who still have to play them lose a fixture too effectively giving other clibs a game in hand on those still to play them.
19:13, Tue 19 Mar
Greebo joe
Only talking thearetically, if a club was liqudated wouldn’t the clubs who still have to play them lose a fixture too effectively giving other clibs a game in hand on those still to play them.

No. All of their results are removed from the records. It's a 44 game season.
Revere me.
19:20, Tue 19 Mar
I get that but, ifyou have played them twice already and you have 9 fixtures left as opposed to some teams who still have to play them once more. Surely they then would only have 8 games left as apposed to 9. 🤔
mad
19:22, Tue 19 Mar
correct

one team will not have to play on the last day of the season
19:22, Tue 19 Mar
Oh right yes. Of course. The only real issue is that a club finishes it's season before everyone else.

Forest in this instance.
Revere me.
19:28, Tue 19 Mar
Vile 9 games left including Bolton who are liquidated
Win the remaining 8 gives them 81 points.
Preston 9 games left win all 9 gives them 84. 🤔
19:31, Tue 19 Mar
For myself, I don't think we should be taking the demise of one of the great clubs of English football as an event to be celebrated or to be sought advantage from.

I hope to God they survive for their fans and their history.

Maybe it's me but there is something rotten in the state of football these days.
19:32, Tue 19 Mar
Would that include expunging all of Bolton's results from this season's fixtures? At least it would improve our goal difference by two! To be honest, it would a bloody shame if Bolton Wanderers ceased to exist. It's possible that I may - in passing - have mentioned that I lived there for a bit in the early '70's and used to go to Burnden quite a bit. Proper club, proper fans. Damn shame if a charlatan and shyster takes them down.
@6strings4paws
19:37, Tue 19 Mar
Yes maybe preston not a the best example, would need somebody who have played them twice and lost both 😝 to theoretically have a game in hand worth anything.
19:42, Tue 19 Mar
Camlan
For myself, I don't think we should be taking the demise of one of the great clubs of English football as an event to be celebrated or to be sought advantage from.

Maybe it's me but there is something rotten in the state of football these days.

I don't want to see them go out of business.
Revere me.
19:44, Tue 19 Mar
Greebo joe
Vile 9 games left including Bolton who are liquidated
Win the remaining 8 gives them 81 points.
Preston 9 games left win all 9 gives them 84. 🤔

Have you taken away the points already gained against them there?
Revere me.
19:46, Tue 19 Mar
I do if it means we either stay up or go up.

They'll have been pushing for our deduction, don't kid yourself.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
19:46, Tue 19 Mar
The Right Reverend Charcy Blue Blue
Camlan

I don't want to see them go out of business.

Same here.
19:51, Tue 19 Mar
If Portsmouth were able to survive their mess with their shed of a ground, surely with the Reebok/university stadium Bolton will have someone to save them
Robert Hopkins
If Portsmouth were able to survive their mess with their shed of a ground, surely with the Reebok/university stadium Bolton will have someone to save them
They are in deep.

Even the hotel attached to the stadium is only taking cash now. That's not a good sign.