13:24, Fri 12 Apr
El Mayor
HEWSTEVE
Bluesince62
Must admit, with both the club and parent company losing money hand over fist, it can't go on indefinitely. It's a worry. Chances are we won't get some random Yank and Egyptian billionaires to bail us out.

A nice windfall in the percentage sale once Butland goes will also come in handy

Worth noting we banked on that last summer and it never came.

True but Stoke will look to cash in now whilst he still has a decent market value. I suspect Butland will also be pushing for a fresh challenge this summer.
I doubt we would get that much from that deal now anyway. His value hasn't exactly gone up after his season with Stoke
He'll go this summer but I think we will do well to get more than 2.5 Million out of that deal.

He'll go to Bournemouth I reckon, they're in the market for a keeper and they like to buy young and British.
@LeMod1875
13:25, Fri 12 Apr
Roman
I doubt we would get that much from that deal now anyway. His value hasn't exactly gone up after his season with Stoke

He has the second most clean sheets in the league doesn't he?
13:28, Fri 12 Apr
"It’s my understanding that Blues are scouting the lower leagues looking for young players who can step up in a similar way to the way Che Adams did after signing for League One."

Jonson Clarke-Harris from Bristol Rovers.

*Taps nose, winks etc etc*
@LeMod1875
13:28, Fri 12 Apr
We'll get some money for Butland this summer almost certainly. Club might be best served not factoring it into any projections though and treating it as a bonus windfall.
13:40, Fri 12 Apr
Le Mod

Macauley Bonne. *Taps Nose, ITK, Winks etc etc*
DES
13:42, Fri 12 Apr
Le Mod
"It’s my understanding that Blues are scouting the lower leagues looking for young players who can step up in a similar way to the way Che Adams did after signing for League One."

Taps Jonson..scratches Harris

Beat that posters!
13:48, Fri 12 Apr
DES
DES
added to the 15 mill we have lost so far this season

That's a headline loss for the whole company Des isn't it? - in which case you need to deduct the costs of our youth set up and women's football and all the other allowable deductables from this for P&S purposes.
DES
13:54, Fri 12 Apr
B_C_F_C
DES
added to the 15 mill we have lost so far this season

That's a headline loss for the whole company Des isn't it? - in which case you need to deduct the costs of our youth set up and women's football and all the other allowable deductables from this for P&S purposes.
Right youth set up £1mill according to the blessed Karren when she was in charge and womens footy half a mill?
SO thats still £13.5, yes I know all of these are assumptions but its obvious we need Che sold and a slice of the Butland sale to keep us treading water!

KRO
13:55, Fri 12 Apr
DES
If viles yoof are 11 mill then so are ours - plus the same for the women - why not? everyone else is doing it.
14:18, Fri 12 Apr
Thank Mayor.

Just had a quick look back as a guide. Our 2018 accounting losses were about £3.6 million more than the P&S loss for 17/18 mentioned in the EFL ruling. As such a sale of Adams before the end of June is likely to be crucial. Be great if we could get a windfall from either Butland or Gray being sold.

Let's also hope our owners/directors now know the rules of the game far better and can find a more creative accountant!
18:39, Fri 12 Apr
Bluesince62
If viles yoof are 11 mill then so are ours - plus the same for the women - why not? everyone else is doing it.
This is something I too struggle to understand.
00:05, Sat 13 Apr
I did say if was a rolling three years and got berated for it from those insistent that the slate was clear.
03:44, Sat 13 Apr
Le Mod

Tom Eaves Gilingham
Doidge FGR