22:23, Fri 12 Apr
When we equalized on Wednesday some idiot sitting behind my daughter jumped up to abuse the Sheffield fans. Doing this he managed to punch her in the back of her head. He gave no apology and defended his actions because this is a football stadium and I have been coming here since the 70's. Why do these idiots think this acceptable? At half time he disappeared, it turns out he had also been annoying the lady behind him by taking up her space.We all want to enjoy the game. Why can these idiots celebrate our goal and not abuse others including our own supporters?
DES
22:55, Fri 12 Apr
There are two liket his on the front row of the wiseman suite! Bloody joke seeing em give the fingers to away fans from 50 yards away!
Never been in a ruck in their life but love to act as though they have!
Kro
23:44, Fri 12 Apr
Sorry but a short sharp dig to my little one and he'd be having a few back once my lad was out the way of course KRO

Dont let the idiots get ya down because that's all they are mate
mad
00:04, Sat 13 Apr
How exactly does one annoy someone behind you by taking up their space?
00:14, Sat 13 Apr
mad
Personal Space I'd imagine (leaning/swaying back after a couple of shandy bass)

Kin ell it was you wasnt it lol
09:27, Sat 13 Apr
I would have invited him into the concourse for a brief altercation.
12:38, Sat 13 Apr
This is one of the drawbacks of all seater stadiums, in the old days you would have just moved a few yards along the terrace.
12:49, Sat 13 Apr
Camlan
This is one of the drawbacks of all seater stadiums, in the old days you would have just moved a few yards along the terrace.

In the old days it would be him that moved a few yards and it wouldn’t of been on his feet
13:11, Sat 13 Apr
Salford Blue
Camlan

In the old days it would be him that moved a few yards and it wouldn’t of been on his feet

Yes there is always that option!
13:31, Sat 13 Apr
Children shouldn’t be at a football stadium IMHO
Twitter: @vivabrownie

Proven wrong on: N/A
13:46, Sat 13 Apr
Gary Rowett

How we'd miss you.
@6strings4paws
13:46, Sat 13 Apr
Brother Tam
Gary Rowett

How we'd miss you.
😁
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
13:53, Sat 13 Apr
Children will become adults and hopefully the future of our club. If we don’t welcome them now when should we allow them in. When did any sport become the domain for adults only?
14:13, Sat 13 Apr
Brother Tam
Gary Rowett

How we'd miss you.

Best reply ever 😁
16:48, Sat 13 Apr
Brother Tam
Gary Rowett

How we'd miss you.

Quality response 👍
21:34, Sat 13 Apr
Bettys blue noys
Children will become adults and hopefully the future of our club. If we don’t welcome them now when should we allow them in. When did any sport become the domain for adults only?
🎣
09:10, Sun 14 Apr
Bettys blue noys
When we equalized on Wednesday some idiot sitting behind my daughter jumped up to abuse the Sheffield fans. Doing this he managed to punch her in the back of her head. He gave no apology and defended his actions because this is a football stadium and I have been coming here since the 70's. Why do these idiots think this acceptable? At half time he disappeared, it turns out he had also been annoying the lady behind him by taking up her space.We all want to enjoy the game. Why can these idiots celebrate our goal and not abuse others including our own supporters?

Why don’t you sit in the family stand?
KRO
Block 39
13:22, Sun 14 Apr
mr_crosby
Bettys blue noys
Children will become adults and hopefully the future of our club.

Very true, more nippers at Stans the better
Do you occupy a seat at back of block 25? There's a similar idiot there who jumped up and knocked the fellow to his left off his seat who fell against the next and the young kid on the end of the row was pushed onto the gangway steps, and although I am the row behind him he nearly took my eye out with his fist. Pointing this out he was oblivious to what he'd done, and just gave out mouthfuls of abuse.