08:01, Sun 14 Apr
I think Pedersen is better,
His performance today was awful though. And again, I don't think Grounds would have conceded that goal.
We were collectively awful though 2nd half and crying out for changes earlier on. Those who slag Maghoma really needed to see Mrabti
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:26, Sun 14 Apr
Our goal was an absolute thing of beauty

People singling out Colin, he did well, but that was as good a team goal as you could wish to see

Brilliant football
@Bluewurst1875
12:52, Sun 14 Apr
It was also awful defending from their left back. No way should we have scored
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
13:53, Sun 14 Apr
Predator
Rotherham battered stoke today and should of won, they will pick up more points, I’m worried about our game at their ground, they will be well fired up, we ain’t safe yet.

We are in very strange position! Rotherham lose at Swansea we beat Derby it is all over . If it happens the other way round and Rotherham beat us Easter Monday we are in a desperate shoot out over the last two games .

We had the rub of the green yesterday ! Rotherham should have won , and we should have gone home with nil points after yesterdays second half performance.

I am very worried here in South Brum . I think people saying we have enough points already are mad .However playing Rotherham, Wigan and Reading last three games a win will probably put the death nail in one there chances of catching us .

It looks like we are safe but we are in a mad position!!
15:07, Sun 14 Apr
The defending for the Ipswich goal was shocking.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
15:21, Sun 14 Apr
Take at look at their left back for ours